2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Love that Mustang
By bobotash on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

My Ford Mustang is the most enjoyable car I have ever owned and it is practical too! Reliably built, a heavy muscle car, lots of pick-up and a real head turner. Fully loaded it was a great deal and continues to hold its value. I have babied the car, in the garage all the time, washed every 2 weeks and waxed quarterly...pristine.

ford junk
By steve b on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

first ford i ever bought i bought the conv v-6 with every option ,at 27000 miles the transmisson failed,the door bolts on the hinge fell out,the valves rattaled all the time ford really let me down with the quality of this car.i will not buy a ford again

Best car so far!
By electricgreen on 04/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

So far, out of many vehicles, this is the best. This is not a car for the shy-it gets looks ever where it goes. It doesn't matter what age, or what car they may be driving-just two days ago it got looks from an F-body driver! It is a blast to drive, and comfortable to ride in. I haven't had one problem with it so far. The interior has a little to much plastic for me, but I like the set up. The exterior, in my opinion, is much more agressive than the previous body style. All in all, I love this car!