2000 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I LOVE MY GT!!!
By vickysgt on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I had a 1967 Mustang when I was 17...I had always wanted another one and 2 years ago I finally got the chance. I have a GT coupe in Amazon Green. It is a beautiful car and so much fun to drive...especially when you have these young kids in their foreign buzz bombs try to mess with ya...they might get you off the line...but with in seconds they see nothing a green blur when I pass them! I call it Mommy's Mean Green Machine! Has to be the very best car I have owned. It is a bit of a gas guzzler, but that is the price you pay for performance.

Pay attention
By Daily Driver on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The vehicle is fun to drive and sounds great. It catches peoples attention. Gas prices have hurt the pocket book, but performance is well worth it. Leather seats are sticky in summer, 5spd shifter is located to far forward and streaches arm muscles. When heater is on, engine sounds like air- conditioner turning on and off.

My Second Mustang
By DonStang on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

This is our second mustang, our first was an 88 GT, we got 140,000 out of that car. We bought another used one. We understand this is a sports car and a fun car. This car has no utilitie to it. Its for having fun. We put the 2 stage flowmasters on it. Sounds great and works better then are old one.

nice car
By studly1402 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

good performance per dollar. fun to drive and can be made faster for not a lot of money...

I Love!!!! my 35th anniversary mustang
By catwoman on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

I own a 2000 35th anniversary special mustang GT Coupe. We purchased everything extra. This car is loaded. I love it. I have never had to have it serviced to date. I love driving it. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Pony Xpress
By EGKstang on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

This is my second GT Mustang, my first being a 97GT. The 99+ defiantly has more power. I love this car, the leather seats are comfortable and it is very friendly and easy to drive, lots of power too!!! Everything is easy to reach and the styling inside and out is great. More bang for your buck, you can buy a Mustang GT, mod it out and still be cheaper than a Camaro SS and blow them away. Overall, great car, I love it!

GOOD CAR BUT NOT WORTH THE PRICE
By AspiringTom on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

It is a pretty good car but it has its good points and its bad points. There are some reasons that I am disappointed with this car. First of all the suspension has been terrible from day one. I can feel every bump in the road and that's no exaggeration. I didn't think it was going to be that big a deal when I bought it but over the years I've grown to hate that about this vehicle. From a stop my Stang bogs down if I try to give it gas too fast. If someone is about to rear-end me I want to be able to get out of their way quickly. If I would have known what I know now about this car now I wouldn't have bought it.

Weekend Driver Good, Daily Use Bad
By Brooks on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The handling and ride are unparrel for a car in its class and the V8 offers plenty of punch for the price. But I find myself more concerned with its faults than singing its praises.

powerfull pony
By ben g on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

this car is so beautiful ive hadnt had a problem yet...im lovin all 260 horses it puts out...it may guzzle the gas pretty badly but what do u expect...its not a 4 cylinder honda. definetly recommend

Best Car That You Will Ever Own!!!!
By jimmy1627 on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

The current Mustang Style is the best car that you will ever own for dollar and horsepower. I have owned the vehicle for 3 years now, and have had no major problems. In the winter, I change the performance tires to Blizak's and this car can literally climb mountains. If you want a car with styling and horsepower, don't look any further than the MUSTANG!