2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Dependable racer
By Kimgrlrcr on 09/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have had my car for 3 years now and I love it now as much as I did when I bought it. I still get compliments on a car that is now 4 years old

wonderful car
By jonathan h on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

this has been a great car thus far. no problems. it is a blast to be able to drop the hammer at crusing speed when some slow putz in front of you can't seem to get out of 2nd gear on the hiway. and they know you are unimpressed with their driving when they hear the uproarious thunder of the 4.6L v-8 as you stretch the 260 horses for all they're worth. or course, with the current gas prices, and my predilection for lead-footedness, it has been an expensive love affair. i average, with my driving an hour the work on mostly hiways, 17mpg. i have squeezed 27 mpg, but i don't like squeezing.

Nice Domestic Sports Car
By BIGJAG on 05/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have had the GT about a year and I like the way it drives.

Mustangs are the best
By nick wallace on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

They have good values and i want a nice one with a V8 GTS for under ten thousand dollars!!!

Good car.
By gymclasshero20 on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This car was great. I had no major problems with this vehicle. It does use a moderate to large amount of gas, but it was expected. The features were reliable and was well built.

Lots of Bang for the Buck
By 2000GT on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

When I was 16 years old my father rebuilt a 73 Mach 1 Mustang that I fell in love with. I just couldn't wait to buy another Mustang with that classic American V8 muscle car sound and performance. This car does not disappoint performance wise however, comfort and convience could be better. The front seats feel like lounge chairs and aren't comfortable on long trips.

My Sweetheart
By ShanSR on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Its the fourth year that I own this car, and this is an absolute beauty both inside the hood and out. With jet black exterior and black leather this is the best car to burn the hot Asphalt of the Texas roads. I haven't had any issues and well... I knew the deal with the gas guzzling when I got the car so won't complain. If any complaints, its the guranteed tendency she has to run her rear off the road when starting on a slick road... even with traction, you ought to be careful with this baby. Well, by and large this is a mare that I'll ride anyday.

close to perfect
By Harry Watkins on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

close to perfect, nice and powerful sports car.

Affordable fun
By Jshore on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I am so glad that I didn't get that Corvette I was considering! My Mustang is a 2000 GT 5-speed. There is so much aftermarket tuning you can do with a Mustang! One piece of advice... GET THE TAN INTERIOR... it just "feels" bigger inside.

I LOVE IT!
By BOOYA on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

runs nice, interior is excellent, couldn't ask for a better car