2000 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
old mans fun car
By cranky franky on 07/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

had 2 other new stangsmach tape/cd systems are very good ..2 v-8s ride is like an amish buckboard on standard factory tires. put on michelien 15s from my 95 cr vic..much better softer on bad roads. still gets the looks in red and white ragtop. good mileage on the highways..25 to 27. gt v8 could be snappier. mach cd/tape is good. love it. makes this 63 aged guy feel 40. not as fast as 5.o engines seemingly.love the feel of steering controls. wish it were only a two seater...wasted small rear seating.

Still fun to this day
By Bananamo on 07/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

After owning this for two and a half years, I still find myself excited to drive my Mustang. It is a great car to cruise in or to take to the track. It is an absolute joy to own.

GREAT UN CAR
By pch2o on 07/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

Tis my fourth Mustang convertible and my best one.

Fun Fun Fun
By chris on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

Have had only a few problems with the cover though they replaced the weatherstripping for free since it's under warranty. Other than that there have been no problems this is a great fun car.

Fun Fun Fun
By Chris on 05/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great Car!
By lynnedwin on 05/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

This has been a great car for the two years that I have owned it. The only required warranty work has been to replace a coil that would occasionally cause a stumble that was only noticeable in fifth gear. I am so impressed with this car that I have put my name on the list for the next available 2003 Mustang Cobra. Ford has totally impressed me! This car is so much fun to drive that I look forward to every driving experience in it!

Mustang GT Convertible Review
By mustang1 on 03/10/02 09:21 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

Car has been fun to drive and is generally dependable. Have driven Honda's for the past 10 years prior to this purchase and noticed a significant number of quality issues with the Mustang. Little squeaks, rattles and general small parts falling off or out of the vehicle. Dealer calls it normal wear and tear.