Used 2000 Ford Mustang Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Love this mustang
By Strawberry

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love the look of the mustang (this is my 4th one), and I am not disappointed. It is hard to handle in the ice and rain, but has only been in the shop 2x for major repair since I have owned it. A computer modulator went out (causing the battery to drain and some electrical problems) and I am now replacing the rear end. Otherwise this has been reliable and would buy ford again. miles now are 109,000

Look of body, easy to add a sunroof. Handling is good in dry weather. Lots of heads turning. Great stereo.

Better traction for ice, rain. Bigger tires.

My Sweetheart
By ShanSR

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

Its the fourth year that I own this car, and this is an absolute beauty both inside the hood and out. With jet black exterior and black leather this is the best car to burn the hot Asphalt of the Texas roads. I haven't had any issues and well... I knew the deal with the gas guzzling when I got the car so won't complain. If any complaints, its the guranteed tendency she has to run her rear off the road when starting on a slick road... even with traction, you ought to be careful with this baby. Well, by and large this is a mare that I'll ride anyday.

The looks, the ride, the performance, the feel, the...

Roadhandling on slick roads.

Love my Mustang
By EWS

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love this car. It's been fun, reliable, and cheap. Every once and a while I go looking at new (much more expensive) cars and I end up asking myself, "why?". Only problem I've had is a vibrating clutch pedal that's been there since it was new. Every time I take it in, the mechanic either wants to replace the whole clutch (which they did once, under warranty), or he says, "they all do that". It's annoying, but I live with it. Put a set of Blizzaks on the thing and it's even great in the snow!

Styling, ergonomics, comfort, performance.

More modern engine. Big pushrod V-6's are dinosaurs. (Does pretty well for a dinosaur though). But you know this going in when you buy a Mustang!

Wish I got the V-8
By aflkdsjfkl

Should of got the V-8 still a good car decent quickness

5-spped

better interior for base model, especially doors

close to perfect
By Harry Watkins

2000 Ford Mustang Coupe GT 2dr Coupe

close to perfect, nice and powerful sports car.

engine,shifting and steering.

interior components quality needs to be increased, leather seats and steering wheel, plastic dash board??? road holding needs modification.