2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Fun Pony to ride on
By Chrislxf on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I just got this car. I was amazed by its power and handling. Burn everycar that "try" to cut me off. Beautiful exterior design. The interior isn't all that ugly, it just need some inovation and mod. Had my computer and 12 inch lcd build in my mustang. The coolest car in the parking lot. Not recommanded if you have more than 1 passenger (a dog is ok @ the rear seat) ......

A Satisfied Owner.
By blk2kstng on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

Reliable Motor and drivetrain. Some complaints I have are in regards to the traditional poor interior quality. The design is great but cup holder placement is poor. The interior does rattle periodically. Usually around the door area's plastic moldings. No other complaints. Mod List: Mac 3.5" CatBack exhaust, Longtube Headers and Offroad H-pipe, Ford Trac- lok, Mac CAI, Eibach Springs, Koni shocks/struts, HPM LCA's, Cross-drilled and slotted Rotors (11" f, 10.5" r), S/S brake lines, Eibach sway bars, Pro 5.0 Shifter with Steeda Tri-Ax handle, ROH Snyper rims (17x8/17x9), Kumho Ecsta 712's (245/45/17,275/40/17), JVC KD-SH55 Head Unit/

2000 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
By sssannndmannn on 02/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Maintenance/repair list to date: ---IAC replaced @ 23,000 miles (car would not idle) ---parking brake recall done @ 35,000 miles ---parking brake cable housing removed @ 35,000 miles (to fix hollow whistling sound over harsh bumps) ---new MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor @ 35,000 miles (for car dying on right- hand turns) ---Bridgestone Potenza RE-730's @ 38,000 miles ---rear brakes @ 47,000 miles ---front brakes @ 55,000 miles

caution in rain!
By vj on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love this car. It gets a lot of looks. Guys love a girl in a Mustang. I love the styling. I HATE THE RIDE IN THE RAIN! I've hydroplaned many a time. On a wet day, you can't pull out in traffic (even with the get-up-and-go of this car) because you can't get any traction in the rain. If fact, on the way out of my neighborhood, I slid around the corner because the subdivision sprinklers were on! Now that's sad! A Mustang-owner friend of mine did a complete 360 on the highway in the rain. Needless to say, both of us are considering trade-ins. It gets old.

Fun, Fun, Fun
By LisaR on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

If you're looking for a fun, reliable, convertible, this is the car for you. Nice solid ride with plenty of power. Not ideal for long road trips, but well worth the lack of space. I would not purchase any other convertible.

I love my Mustang!
By Lorien on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I have owned my Mustang convertible for two and a half trouble-free years. This is a well made car for its level of vehicle. I owned Cadillacs previously and while this isn't a Caddy, it is exactly what I wanted...a fun convertible with lots of power! I have found the Ford brand to be high quality and the dealership to be very good. Would highly recommend this car!

Great Car
By Mustang Mike on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This was my first car, and I love it every time I drive it. Whenever I get in, I am greeted by the wonderful ergonomics of the car (Don't understand the complaints on the radio) Very fast, very fun. A great bang-for-your-buck.

Nice Car
By kellyk on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

Great car for a person who DOES NOT want to transport more than 3 people at a time or do a lot of outdoor activities. The interior is great but the center console (a/c cd/tape) is a long way to go for us long legged people. I love the "guts" the V6 has but, when stopped it has a little jerk to it every once in a while. Overall a great car.

The Little Pony That Should
By K&N_A_Must on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This car performs fairly well considering the price range. However there are a few gripes. The aerodynamics of this car make it slow to accelerate at highway speeds compared to oh say a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP? Kind of rediculous considering the Mustang has more engine. Overall it is a fun car that is capable of sprinting to speed in a timely manner.

Great car
By QuickGT on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I think this is a grreat car. It is nice to be much quicker than the earlier 96-98 GT's. With some modifications I am annihilating most everything on the road. And it looks great. First On Race Day!