2000 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews 12

2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I Love!!!! my 35th anniversary mustang
By catwoman on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I own a 2000 35th anniversary special mustang GT Coupe. We purchased everything extra. This car is loaded. I love it. I have never had to have it serviced to date. I love driving it. Wouldn't change it for the world.

awesome
By Glassartgal on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love my car. It has everything a Mustang owner could want. I'm a new job where my company pays my travel expenses, including winter conditions. I want to give my car to someone that will love it as I have.

A Really Good Car
By Victoria MV on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I've had this great car for a year and 3 months now. It was two years old with 32k miles and I have since added another 22k miles. I have experienced absolutely no problems and the car runs great. A couple months back, I got into a car accident but the car proved to be incredibly resilient. The car has never given me any reason to feel unsafe, even at very high speeds (upwards of 130 mph).

Pony Xpress
By EGKstang on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This is my second GT Mustang, my first being a 97GT. The 99+ defiantly has more power. I love this car, the leather seats are comfortable and it is very friendly and easy to drive, lots of power too!!! Everything is easy to reach and the styling inside and out is great. More bang for your buck, you can buy a Mustang GT, mod it out and still be cheaper than a Camaro SS and blow them away. Overall, great car, I love it!

GOOD CAR BUT NOT WORTH THE PRICE
By AspiringTom on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

It is a pretty good car but it has its good points and its bad points. There are some reasons that I am disappointed with this car. First of all the suspension has been terrible from day one. I can feel every bump in the road and that's no exaggeration. I didn't think it was going to be that big a deal when I bought it but over the years I've grown to hate that about this vehicle. From a stop my Stang bogs down if I try to give it gas too fast. If someone is about to rear-end me I want to be able to get out of their way quickly. If I would have known what I know now about this car now I wouldn't have bought it.

First American Car out of 16 So Far
By asdfasd on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

The car is slow, falling apart, blown trans, (replaced under warranty) looks okay but interior is bad. Will never buy a Mustang again!!!! I will stick to Nissan, Mazda, or any German car!!!

Weekend Driver Good, Daily Use Bad
By Brooks on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

The handling and ride are unparrel for a car in its class and the V8 offers plenty of punch for the price. But I find myself more concerned with its faults than singing its praises.

powerfull pony
By ben g on 04/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

this car is so beautiful ive hadnt had a problem yet...im lovin all 260 horses it puts out...it may guzzle the gas pretty badly but what do u expect...its not a 4 cylinder honda. definetly recommend

Best Car That You Will Ever Own!!!!
By jimmy1627 on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

The current Mustang Style is the best car that you will ever own for dollar and horsepower. I have owned the vehicle for 3 years now, and have had no major problems. In the winter, I change the performance tires to Blizak's and this car can literally climb mountains. If you want a car with styling and horsepower, don't look any further than the MUSTANG!

My stang
By MRSTUCK00 on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

I received my mustang in 00 for Mothers Day. I it a dream to drive. It is laser red with a gold stripping kit. Beautiful car. It is not driven in the winter unless it is a must and only has 21,300 miles on it. I recently put new tires on and and it feels brand new!! In the summer I love to put the top down place my black boot on and ride away. I would recommend the convertible to any one because it is sporty, classy and a wonderful ride and mucho speed!!