2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I LOVE MY GT!!!
By vickysgt on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I had a 1967 Mustang when I was 17...I had always wanted another one and 2 years ago I finally got the chance. I have a GT coupe in Amazon Green. It is a beautiful car and so much fun to drive...especially when you have these young kids in their foreign buzz bombs try to mess with ya...they might get you off the line...but with in seconds they see nothing a green blur when I pass them! I call it Mommy's Mean Green Machine! Has to be the very best car I have owned. It is a bit of a gas guzzler, but that is the price you pay for performance.

Pay attention
By Daily Driver on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

The vehicle is fun to drive and sounds great. It catches peoples attention. Gas prices have hurt the pocket book, but performance is well worth it. Leather seats are sticky in summer, 5spd shifter is located to far forward and streaches arm muscles. When heater is on, engine sounds like air- conditioner turning on and off.

SWWEEEEETT CAR
By the speedster on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

this is best car u could buy for the price, especially power wise.

2000 Mustang Coupe
By DSN on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

A solid car. I have had zero problems. Runs strong for a V6, and I love the styling.

Fun car but needs help
By randali on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Fun car to drive. No major problems since purchase. Has to many squeeks for a car with 33K miles. The 5 speed tranny can be cumbersome and sometimes produces a clanking sound. The cabin is very noisy and a lot of heat comes up from the center console by the parking break. Terrible seating position and unacceptable adjustment for head rests (I'm 5'10 and the headrest does not reach my head. The plastic interior is kind of cheesy and has sharp edges. Exhaust sounds great and its an eyecatcher in red but I wouldn't buy another.

Sweet Stang
By Burnthis on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I would suggestion this car to any teen because its thick for saftey, and quick for a V6. THe best part is that any aftermarket product or mod is availible for the Ford Mustang.

My Second Mustang
By DonStang on 08/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This is our second mustang, our first was an 88 GT, we got 140,000 out of that car. We bought another used one. We understand this is a sports car and a fun car. This car has no utilitie to it. Its for having fun. We put the 2 stage flowmasters on it. Sounds great and works better then are old one.

My opinion
By katwal on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

This vehicle is one of the best in my book. You have fun driving it and it is safe. The engine has alot of power even though I am waiting for the 5.0 engines to come out with the new style body. You will enjoy owning one of these vehicles.

nice car
By studly1402 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

good performance per dollar. fun to drive and can be made faster for not a lot of money...

V6 Stang - not bad at all
By 90 SALEEN on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I own a modified Saleen Mustang as well as this stang, so the V6 is a turtle compared to the Saleen. But as a daily driver it is a fun, reasonably quick, good looking commuter that also gets pretty good mileage (averaging 25-26mpg). I have had no mechanical problems with the car in over 3 years of ownership. The one exception being a defective seat belt roller, which was replaced under warranty. All in all it is a good vehicle, probably will be traded for a 2005 stang next year.