2000 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Wish I got the V-8
By aflkdsjfkl on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Should of got the V-8 still a good car decent quickness

85000 and counting
By 2000stang on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

I bought this car new in Feb 2000 and has been a great car. Still has original brake pads after over 85000 miles plus does not burn any oil. Nice and comfortable with plenty of pickup for passing.Looking forward to turning 100,000 next year since it has been trouble free since I bought it and will continue to drive it.Thanks Ford, this was a nice surprise.

close to perfect
By Harry Watkins on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

close to perfect, nice and powerful sports car.

Affordable fun
By Jshore on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I am so glad that I didn't get that Corvette I was considering! My Mustang is a 2000 GT 5-speed. There is so much aftermarket tuning you can do with a Mustang! One piece of advice... GET THE TAN INTERIOR... it just "feels" bigger inside.

Great Car
By osdjfijsdjluhghsdljk on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I loved the car

I LOVE IT!
By BOOYA on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

runs nice, interior is excellent, couldn't ask for a better car

extremely unsatisfied
By Magdalena on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I would never buy a Ford again. I have had three and I have learned my lesson. The catalytic converter went out on my 2000 Ford Mustang and it was very expensive. Ford did not replace any parts to it and I would not recommend anybody struggling with any Ford vehicle. Prior to that I had a Taurus that the transmission went out on it. They are the worst and unreliable cars that I've had.

Gets me there and back
By JoseImenez on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I bought the car used with 44,000 miles. It started and ran like new. Now with 63,433 mile sit still starts on the first turn of the key and gets me where I am going with enough power to make me feel like I am getting somewhere. I have owned a car from all major American manufacturers and Ford is still King of the Road. in fact I hate to fly places anymore since I would have to drive something other than my mustang. I have taken this car on 4 major road trips in the year I have owned it. It has never failed to get me there and back again.

My Mustangs perfect
By Lucys Desire on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love my mustang, it was cheap...for the quality of the car. It's fun to drive. But it's a teenage car. It's not too fast, and not slow enough to bore you. I think mustangs are very adorable looking and I would buy another one, but this time I would buy a Cobra.

Nice
By Mike Cummins on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

This car has done the job for me very good.