1999 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Blue Stang!

1999 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (3.8L V6 5-speed Manual)

Blue Stang!
By JRL on

1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I have owned my blue Mustang since 1999 and I must admit I love it. I have growed up driving that thing in a way because I drove it to Highschool and now I am driving it to College. V6 performance is certainly acceptible and even as a 6 footer I find it very comfortable and pleasant inside. This car is nicely priced with its large amount of standard features(My aunt owns a 24000 accord with no CD player!) The V6 also offers cheaper insurance rates and the aftermarket parts are really opening up if you want your stang to look better and perform better. I've had no maitnance problems and the car is running great with 18550 on it.

Just the all around design and the fact that this car has some room on the inside even though it is a sports car. Also nice standard features

Just more power, but this is really what the after market is for. Perhaps a larger V6 engine though like a 4.2