A Mustang is a true Legend
By Brian on
1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe
I'm a college student and 18 years old. I just recently bought a 1999 Mustang GT anniversary edition. I bought it for $10,500 w/ 51,000 miles. To tell you the truth it was a heck of a deal. But for all the people who are reading these to get an idea about what people think about Mustangs, I will give you my honest opinion. The Mustang GT is fast. 0-60 is around 5.5 secs. And the roar of the engine is to die for. And it handles really well. I mean really well. The car is built to last a while, I can tell you that. The disadvantage is the gas mileage, seating space, and the winter. I average around 18 city and 22 highway. The backseats are a little too small. Overall it's a great muscle car!
Favorite Features
The body style, the incredible performance, especially for the price, and the handling. And if you get the option of having the MACH Sound System, it's really nice too. Overall a Mustang is a dream car. It really is. If you get a Mustang GT I can assure you won't be disappointed.
Suggested Improvements
I wish they could make the back seats a little bigger, or just make it a 2 seater. You really can't do much about the gas mileage because of the V8 engine and 260hp. And the fact that it's rear wheel drive that you will slip around in the snow and some rainy days. But that's all understandable.