1999 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews 8

1999 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
MY 1999 MUSTANG 35TH ANNIVERSARY MUSTANG
By saleen300hp on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

i HAVE ADDED MANY EXTRAS TO THIS VEHICLE AND ALL RECORDS OF MAINTAINANCE ARE ON FILE WITH MY MECHANIC.ONE OF MY PROUDEST ADDITIONS IS THE 17" TIRES AND THE CHROME TORQUE THRUST WHEELS, AND OF COURSE THEY ARE MANUFACTUED BY AMERICAN RACING.

Good Ride
By Garry on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

Still runs good no problems with engine. Had to replace front pads and rotors at 23000. Cloth seats need to be a more durable, drivers side shows ware. Base modle needs 16" wheels. Still looks good, as of yet not dissapointed I bought one.

awesome car!
By gio on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This car now has 70000 miles driven by a mad man and nothing has broken ant the car still runs perfect! this car is raced at the drag strip weekly and is still as fast as the day i bought it.

99 2DR Standard Mustang
By Cyndi Kreiner on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I've had an excellent experience with my Mustang. It's been exceedingly reliable and has required very little maintenance. In 49,000 miles and "check-ups" every 3 months, I've only needed oil changes, tire rotations and air filters. On the down-side, it's obviously terrible in snow and ice. However, the traction control makes a huge difference. I've never been stuck and I've driven in a lot of snow living in Northern Ohio and Michigan.

99 Mustang "Limited Edition" GT
By jafo on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Great car, I have had 5 Mustangs and this one is as good and better than the others.

Awesome
By Curt G on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Awesome Car

MINE
By seannnnn on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I LOVE IT

1999 Mustang
By macko9er on 03/09/02 11:39 AM (PST)

1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

Who cares if it's not a cobra or a GT. I took the money I saved from not buying a 2000 GT and now I'm pushing 411hp.

Stang It Up
By A-Bryl on 03/08/02 08:49 AM (PST)

1999 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

When looking for my own first car, I was lucky enough to have my Dad pay for whatever I wanted. I got to test drive an older Eclipse, and a Z28. Even though i was pretty torn between the Z28 and Mustang, it was really no comparision once i really thought about it. Sure the Z28 is so much faster, but the inside is pathetic and so out-dated. Mean while inside the Mustang is completely different which included a Mach 1000 Sound System. Stick is more than worth it.

Pleasant change from euro-box
By luc on 03/05/02 00:16 AM (PST)

1999 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

The GT, while looking over blown certainly delivers FUN. The fake vents are a little embarrassing but the respectable interior and traction control makes up for it. The TC allows for rapid progress without the need for anxiety attacks, even in the wet. Overall I like the car, it's easy to reach the cornering limits but safe enough to stay there and play a while with the option of a leaving the TC on to calm you down. I get between 15 and 22mpg and for the money what would be more fun?