1998 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Great car has lasted and held

1998 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Review

Great car has lasted and held up well.
By Cruzzza on

1998 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I have had no problems mechanically with my car. That means a lot to me. I am constantly annoyed by the fact that when you have a cup in the front cupholder, you can't shift. Also the cupholders aren't adjustable, so if you go round a curve, and the cup isn't a perfect fit... oops, there goes another drink. It might be petty to complain about that, but it has been a huge pet peeve to me. The driver's seat is starting to lose integrity. The foam gets smushed after so many years and I get it just doesn't come back to normal after a while. I can't believe that it has been so reliable. Ford did good on this model. Also, they made a lot of stuff standard, I just wish I had cruise.

A lot of standard features. Power everything. They even included mirrors on both visors!

The Mustang seriously needs better cupholders and better placement of them. Better trunk access. Can't it be built a little bit bigger while keeping the same style? I think that a slightly larger version of the same car would be great, maybe the backseat would even be usable then!