1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great Year for Reliability / Fun Factor
By Fox95 on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Just an overwell great car. Built great!! Just now starting to have problems with the car cause of its age only.

I love my Mustang GT!!
By mahstang on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Nice car. Not particularly reliable or high performance. However after you get the modification bug it gains both fairly quickly.

Great Buy
By lilmarvin on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought this car a while ago and I have not had any problems with it ever. This car is amazing fast and lokks cool doing it. Best car I ever owned!!!

9 years of experience....
By kenshin on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

It's been 9 years since i got this 5.0 Mustang GT... it's too bad that i had to buy automatic transmission... so far in 9 years it had one major problem and few minor problems... such as winshield wiper motor,rattling sounds from doors and shocks when driving on the rough streets...and the biggest one was the transmission... which i think it's got to do with automatic transmission in 200+HP 5.0 liter engine equiped sports car..... (i guess automatic transmission couldn't handle the way i drive...) except from these problem car is still running fine and it certainly is not out of fashioned for 9 year old car...

First Mustang, last Ford?
By JC in PQ on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

I've put money and time into things I just don't feel I should have. At 60k, head gaskets blew and destroyed the engine (3.8 litre). The window switch went out so that I can't use the single push feature and had to bypass that circuit for manual operation. Design flaws lead to broken turn signal wires. An AC line leak cost over $650. All this before even hitting 95k miles! I'm feeling very disappointed in Ford and in my Mustang.

horse
By gonzolla on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

mustang is a legend and it stands up to that no matter what

Great Car!!!
By LoveMustang on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

i have owner for 4 monthes. Nothing need to be fixed. Great car! fast, power, relaible...

It is what it is
By DanDan on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I have a 120,000 miles on this guy and I have to say I'm pretty happy. I had the gasket thing [but they fixed it for free]. I spend probably on average about 400 in extra repairs each year - which I include stuff like breaks and windshield wipers. I got my transmission fixed at 27,000 [while under warenty], and I haven't had anything major since. The car works fine 51 weeks out of the year, but recently the A/C is causing my car to overheat and I need new struts so things are starting to catch up. I love my car though and I think we'll make it to 200,000 miles. Still has great pickup and lots of fun as long as you're not in the back seat.

IT'S GREAT
By STANG on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought my 1995 gt conv. brand new off the show-room floor in '94, it now has 160,000 miles. The only major problem it has had was that the manual transmission went out at roughly 100,000 mi.(I was suprised it lasted that long. I use my cars hard!) The car even gets okay (highway) gas mileage with it having a 5.0L v-8 under the hood. Love the smooth curves and lines on the interior and exterior. MACH 460 sound system makes driving with the top down a blast.

My old Stang
By pike513 on 03/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Great car, cheap to repair. I have 120K miles and old problem was my transmission went out at 80K which I hear is common. LOVE MY STANG