1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Even after 10 years, Still a GREAT car!!
By JohneLayn on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought my Gt Conv brand new in 1994 and it has been my daily driver since. I have NEVER had any real problems with the car. It's fun to drive and it being the last year of the fabulous 5.0 engine, I'll never get rid of it. This is the best car I've ever owned. I will never buy another import. I've bought 4 other Fords since I got my 'stang and I've never had a bad one yet.

Great all around car
By Quik on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love this car! It's very fast and you can beat almost anybody off the line with it's V6. The seats are extremely comfortable and the five speed manual transmission is tight and very responsive. Buy one if you get the chance.

I love it
By mrbear329 on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Nothing like putting the top down and going for hours. Mustangs - only sex is better.

the low-down
By Ruel on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I'am very happy with my Mustang it is driven every day execelent millage it adverages 30 on the interstate at 70-75 mph. very confortable on long trips the sound stystem is great for a factory stereo paint is beautiful after 10 years in the sun enterior still like new it was a 1 owner when i got it at 36,000 miles it hads 56,000 now i haven't had any problems with it just keep the oil changed and i feel it will run forever preventive maintance is the key to keeping any car like new ty for letting me share my pride and joy with the world ... so it your looking for a sweet lil ride choose the mustang you will be very pleased

1995 Mustang
By butchF on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Highway Miles between Douglasville Georgia, to Athens Georgia, to Birmingham, Alabama where I have now moved. I travel alot so the car stays parked in a Valet Parking, Covered Lot at the Atlanta Airport. This car will run with the Big dogs, last of the big engines. It will top out about 150 mph. Because of modifications, Struts, 18 " tires, high speed brakes, and 3000 mile service it's entire life, the Mustang is in excelent shape. Looks new.

1995 SILVER MUSTAGE GT
By SIDNEY on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

1995 MUSTAGE GT - DEMANDS RESPECT- HANDLES EXELLENT IN GOOD WEATHER/DRY ROADS- OUT PERFORMED MY EXPECTATIONS NOT GOOD ON GAS I WAS NOT ABLE TO DRIVE IT IN SNOW - AND HANDLES POORLY IN HEAVY RAIN

classic
By tiger23 on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

For only owning my '95 for 11 months, I sure miss it now....purchased in 2002, the car served me well while I had it...most comfortable seats in a sports car I've experienced. GREAT gas milage, didn't realize this untill i purchased my 98 Maxima and it had worse, which was unexpected. Bought the car with no spoiler and hubcaps, but once a new model spoiler was put on (which actually looked charmingly original) and the GT wheels, the car was beautiful! Great car, mustang is a classic design any year.

A Great Friend
By Highalpine on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Bought my 'stang as a 1 year old mid- life fling. Been driving it every summer since. What a blast!. The 5L v8 is powerful and relaiable, if a bit heavy on the gas. NO major repairs in 9 years! Very reliable. If I were really resious about the car, I'd probably do something about the suspension ass it does bounce around on rough curvy roads. The sound sysem is great.

Mustang Sally!
By ilovecards on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

I love my new pony!! Great car for a great price!! Sporty for less!

Better Than Any Foreign Car Made
By Brent Miller on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

My girlfriend ows a 2001 honda civic, it is a peice of garbage that lives in the mechanics shop, her parents own a 2002 toyota highlander and it blew the tranny at 12,000 miles, I'Ve got 120,000 miles on my mustang and all I have changed is a serpintine belt, $12.00, The japanese cars have a good drivetrain but the fit and finish is a joke, If you want a real car buy a mustang.