Used 1995 Ford Mustang Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

great car
By ty

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I bought this car wondering if the Ford will be able to compete with a Honda but this car is great fun to drive. It has130,000 miles on it. I bought the car for only $2700 bucks and it is well worth it. If I were to get a Honda it would have been a 1988 Honda for that price or even older.

Powerful for only a six.

Hard to see when backing up at night time.

Great all around car
By Quik

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love this car! It's very fast and you can beat almost anybody off the line with it's V6. The seats are extremely comfortable and the five speed manual transmission is tight and very responsive. Buy one if you get the chance.

Tight shifting, picks up speed quick, comfortable seats.

My only complaint is the the heads warped at about 72000 miles and it cost me $1200 to fix. Better heads would be good. Other than that though it's an excellent all around car.

the low-down
By Ruel

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I'am very happy with my Mustang it is driven every day execelent millage it adverages 30 on the interstate at 70-75 mph. very confortable on long trips the sound stystem is great for a factory stereo paint is beautiful after 10 years in the sun enterior still like new it was a 1 owner when i got it at 36,000 miles it hads 56,000 now i haven't had any problems with it just keep the oil changed and i feel it will run forever preventive maintance is the key to keeping any car like new ty for letting me share my pride and joy with the world ... so it your looking for a sweet lil ride choose the mustang you will be very pleased

only kick backs are the headlight lens seem to fade over time but dosen't effect the driving only the appearance, and you have to remember its not as fast as a 5.0 but the V-6 will serve you well

classic
By tiger23

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

For only owning my '95 for 11 months, I sure miss it now....purchased in 2002, the car served me well while I had it...most comfortable seats in a sports car I've experienced. GREAT gas milage, didn't realize this untill i purchased my 98 Maxima and it had worse, which was unexpected. Bought the car with no spoiler and hubcaps, but once a new model spoiler was put on (which actually looked charmingly original) and the GT wheels, the car was beautiful! Great car, mustang is a classic design any year.

My seats were cloth, but soooo comfy. Adequate trunk space. Cabin is very roomy for a little coupe. Even for the V6, love the performance and handling was good. No complaints, just wish I still had it!

Unlike some other demanding reviewers, don't make the backseat bigger....just buy a sedan or SUV. If you want a sports car for a family car, think first. The only thing wrong with this car was at 105K the spring in my winshield wiper control was going out, as was the clutch.

horse
By gonzolla

1995 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

mustang is a legend and it stands up to that no matter what