1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Best Bang for the Buck
By Red Five on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I can't say enough about the reliability of the car. Today it has over 120,000 miles with no major engine work to date. The performance of the V- 8 engine is great and the handling is outstanding. You can't take curves on snowy roads at 50 mph but on dry pavement it hugs the road like you hug your best girl. The four wheel anti- lock disk brakes stop the car fast when you need to without fading or pulling. The fuel economy is not the best, but who buys a Mustang GT for fuel economy?. One thing I wish was better is the leg room. The back seat is usable only by small children and pets, but are you looking for a fun to drive sports car or a family sedan?

MUSTANG FOREVER
By 67gt500 on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

One of the greatest cars ever made. The 5.0L v8 gives it enough under the hood for any everyday use and then some. Gas is okay, if you don't drive an hour to work and back. I havn't had my mustang very long, and honestly it's only my second car, but it has yet to fail me. Great buy for anyone who wants a less expensive car with real muscles.

Not all that I had hoped for.
By Oh well! on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Well, how do I say this nicely, it's a Ford. Maybe I was spoiled from driving Hondas and Toyotas for so many years, but this 95 Gt is a clunky, noisy, poor handling(especially in bad weather), likely to break down at any minute, type of car. I read alot of articles featuring the Mustang as the "ultimate muscle car", and wanted something with a litle go-fast, so I bought a 95 Mustang GT ( the last year of the 302). Even thought the aftermarket is huge for this vehicle, I would be nervous making it any faster because it might rattle apart. From what I've seen, this is typical unrefined Ford engineering..oh well.

95 Mustang GT...MODIFIED
By Nihilation on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I bought my 95 GT Coupe with 107,000 miles on it for $4800. It was in dire need of a detail job which I did myself in a day. This is my third Mustang, I previously owned a 85 and a 91, both with the 5.0L v8. I'm into performance and for the money a 302 based Mustang can not be beat. Aftermarket is huge, the car will EASILY go 300,000 miles with regular maintanence and a bit of care. Both of my other stangs had over 200,000 miles on the odometer when I sold them. I will never buy another american car other than a 87-95 Mustang!

Dream Car
By redbaron on 05/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I love my Mustang. It's the car I've wanted for a long time.

perfect
By tina on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going
By madmax on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Excellent vehicle. Gas Milage, who cares. Resale value? Who cares? This is pure fun! Huge aftermarket of modifications - want faster? want comfort? want looks? It's got it.