1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
A Great Friend
By Highalpine on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Bought my 'stang as a 1 year old mid- life fling. Been driving it every summer since. What a blast!. The 5L v8 is powerful and relaiable, if a bit heavy on the gas. NO major repairs in 9 years! Very reliable. If I were really resious about the car, I'd probably do something about the suspension ass it does bounce around on rough curvy roads. The sound sysem is great.

Great Year for Reliability / Fun Factor
By Fox95 on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Just an overwell great car. Built great!! Just now starting to have problems with the car cause of its age only.

Great Buy
By lilmarvin on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought this car a while ago and I have not had any problems with it ever. This car is amazing fast and lokks cool doing it. Best car I ever owned!!!

IT'S GREAT
By STANG on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought my 1995 gt conv. brand new off the show-room floor in '94, it now has 160,000 miles. The only major problem it has had was that the manual transmission went out at roughly 100,000 mi.(I was suprised it lasted that long. I use my cars hard!) The car even gets okay (highway) gas mileage with it having a 5.0L v-8 under the hood. Love the smooth curves and lines on the interior and exterior. MACH 460 sound system makes driving with the top down a blast.

My old Stang
By pike513 on 03/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Great car, cheap to repair. I have 120K miles and old problem was my transmission went out at 80K which I hear is common. LOVE MY STANG

ARGHHHH!!!
By nomore'stangsever on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought the car with only 72,000 miles on it and I expected it to give me trouble-free enjoyment for at least another 40,000. Unfortunately, the car broke down 3 months later (and cost $800 to fix) and broke down every 3 months after that, at similar costs. Never buy a FORD. In all I've put $2,500 in that car on repairs in 1 damn year. Oh, and it depreciated like a mother in that same year, funny how that works. I feel sorry for all those idiots who are still buying new Fords.

95 Mustang GT conv.
By JohnBoy53 on 07/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Bought used in 2000. Been alot of fun to drive. Mostly reliable. Power seat control went bad twice. Solid body feel considering it's a convertible!

Much more fun than a chevy
By RYAN on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

My stang is hunter green with a tan top and it had 37,ooo miles when i purchased it now it has over 51k, and not one prob yet. Its comfortable and turns heads everywhere i go. W/ the 5.oL V8 its been alot of fun to drive and race my best 1/4mile time so far has been a 14.7 @ 93MPH. All my friends have camaros and Lt1 corvettes, and things always brake. I recommend Ford #1