1995 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Mustang Coupe (V-6)
By bobr349 on 03/21/12 02:57 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

Car was purchased brand-new 17 years ago and was the first Ford product I had ever owned. Except for several build flaws from the factory, it has been trouble-free through 134,000 miles. It has been garaged the entire time and looks factory-new to this day. I do all the maintenance on the vehicle myself, including 3,000 oil/filter changes, tune-ups, tire rotations, and fluid changes. The A/C unit is powerful and efficient even in FL heat and humidity. The car gets exceptional mileage for a 150 HP engine (V-6 and auto. trans.) at Interstate speeds because of the car's high final drive ratio (about 1900 rpm's at 75 MPH), 30 mpg w/AC on and 32 with the system off. City mileage is only 15-20.

6 cylinder with 200,000+ miles
By 2 door 6-cylinder on 04/02/10 14:58 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I absolutely love my mustang. I got it when I was 17 in exchange for my stratus. I had to learn to drive a manual, but it was well worth it! It had 200,000 miles on it, a new engine, new transmission, and new clutch. I thought I was set, but when you have a car with that many miles, lots of other things can go wrong, but not a lot of expensive things when considering the mileage. I'm sick of taking it into the shop every time I come home from college and not much room for people and luggage, so I'm considering getting rid of it. It's fun to drive, great looking, and pretty good to me. I don't think it would be possible to buy another car as good for just $1500. Such a hard decision.

Old Reliable
By vsanders on 02/19/10 15:41 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have been beyond impressed with my 2 door V6 coupe. The odometer quit at 220k and I admit I am rougher on cars than I should be~but she just keeps going.The only problems I have had was the water pump went out,but I noticed the indicator leak and fixed it,the odometer and the driver's seat motor.This has been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned,and I only paid $1500!

1995 3.8L Fall Apart Mustang
By McMahon on 09/10/09 13:14 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

First the paint went bad. Then the air conditioning went bad. Transmission went bad twice and needed replacement. Then the door locks and windows broke. Both windows stopped going up and down within a week’s time. It wasn't too bad on gas when it was running but overall it was a ford and had many problems. I almost forgot the speedometer was intermittent and the odometer stopped working. I would have been better off scraping it when the first transmission went bad.

Greatest car ever
By stangs4ever on 06/13/07 12:52 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

Was not a big fan of the Mustang until I test drove it, then I fell in love with it. Great ride, good power, decent mileage, and great styling in and out. I have driven lots of cars, but none have ever come close to the '95 stang. Sold it in '05 with 400,000kms and regret it every day

great car
By ty on 12/18/04 01:29 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I bought this car wondering if the Ford will be able to compete with a Honda but this car is great fun to drive. It has130,000 miles on it. I bought the car for only $2700 bucks and it is well worth it. If I were to get a Honda it would have been a 1988 Honda for that price or even older.

Great all around car
By Quik on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I love this car! It's very fast and you can beat almost anybody off the line with it's V6. The seats are extremely comfortable and the five speed manual transmission is tight and very responsive. Buy one if you get the chance.

the low-down
By Ruel on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

I'am very happy with my Mustang it is driven every day execelent millage it adverages 30 on the interstate at 70-75 mph. very confortable on long trips the sound stystem is great for a factory stereo paint is beautiful after 10 years in the sun enterior still like new it was a 1 owner when i got it at 36,000 miles it hads 56,000 now i haven't had any problems with it just keep the oil changed and i feel it will run forever preventive maintance is the key to keeping any car like new ty for letting me share my pride and joy with the world ... so it your looking for a sweet lil ride choose the mustang you will be very pleased

classic
By tiger23 on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

For only owning my '95 for 11 months, I sure miss it now....purchased in 2002, the car served me well while I had it...most comfortable seats in a sports car I've experienced. GREAT gas milage, didn't realize this untill i purchased my 98 Maxima and it had worse, which was unexpected. Bought the car with no spoiler and hubcaps, but once a new model spoiler was put on (which actually looked charmingly original) and the GT wheels, the car was beautiful! Great car, mustang is a classic design any year.

horse
By gonzolla on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang Coupe 2dr Coupe

mustang is a legend and it stands up to that no matter what