1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
My trusty steed
By 94grayghost on 05/31/13 19:36 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GTS 2dr Coupe

Before I had a 94 mustang v6, and for years it ran great with minimal problems. Got into a car accident with it, and the insurance company totaled it. I used the money I got from it to get my 1995 GTS which are not very common, and I think this is the best purchase I ever made. I bought it with 151,000 on the clock. Original engine and tranny. Previous owner took very good care of it. I replaced all the fluids, spark plugs, filters etc. Iv'e put 7000 miles on it since I bought it and it's still running like new. The clothe seats are super comfy, and its fairly quick for an old 5.0. So far its a great car and I plan on having it for a really long time as I did my old mustang.

Super rare GTS
By nmartin on 06/09/05 00:01 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GTS 2dr Coupe

I purchased my mustang from a neighbor. I didn't realize it was a GTS until after purchase -- oh what a steal; one of 6000+ and only 197 of color combo and transmission. Very special car! I did a few modifications, pulleys, BBK intake, 3.55 Gears and complete tuneup. Smoking fast 0-50 4 valve Cobra runner. Great aftermarket; watch out if can become addictive. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who doesn't need to drive in the snow.

a looking for power need to know
By Takeit2thetrack on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GTS 2dr Coupe

I first purchased my 95 Mustang in 2001, I am all for racing. But when you go off the line you better watch out, even thou the acceleration is good, the flaw is the back end tends to nudge out to the left when you are redlining. I would suggest to put a higher redline tacometer in this vehicle with a little bit more horses and a tigher axle. Other than that im gunna win