1995 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Good overall value for 15 years of use
By 95horsefly on 06/08/13 13:17 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I bought my 95 GT in 1998 for $15k with 17K miles on it. Regular maintenance at 3K miles with only mobil1 synthetic oil. It now has 127K miles and after 14 yrs it needed the auto trans rebuilt. Motors for both pwr windows and driver seat needed replacing along with odometer/speedometer gear. Otherwise gr8 car. No takeoff with stock 2.73 gears. Now have 3.55 its way better. Avg 20 miles per gallon normal driving. Love interior and the cloth seats are comfortable and durable. Still looks new. Backseats fold down allowing transport of long objects. I love this body style and the car is solid and quiet inside. I recommend buying a mustang for fun and reliability over long term ownership.

Amazing
By Brandon349 on 08/06/10 12:23 PM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

i have owned a 99 mustang before this i got hit it was totaled so i bought the 95 5.0 and this is a beauty although id like it to have a little more horsepower than 215 i can't complain because just having the 5.0 makes a big difference than a 4.6 in it handles ok i would like to see it handle better but it's a great ride and i will always have it until the doors fall off then ill fix it and keep it rolling when i bought it it had 87k miles i've put a lot on since i had it now it has 112 which is still very low i did just have a major service done to it and it's in flawless condition its my baby and i absolutely love it

1995 Mustang 5.0
By dust on 11/27/07 18:48 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have had my Mustang for a little over 3 years. It has been through a lot, it was originally a 3.8, but I can't stand that engine, it's crap. So I put a 5.0 in it and love it. I'm going to put a lot of money in it in the near future. I believe it should have more performance from all the talk, but it is ok and it has a lot of potential. If the money is put into it smart, then it can be one of the finest looking cars around. And I only gave 3,500$ for mine.

Rebuilding
By Brian on 02/04/07 03:30 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Have had very few problems with this car over the 12 years. On the road it gets an unbelievable 30 miles to the gallon at 75 to 80mph and this was triple checked because I couldn't believe it.

Great Car
By Scooter on 12/06/04 17:01 PM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Low-end grunt of the pushrod 302 is tons of fun, especially on city streets. With a few well selected, simple modifications, the car absolutely comes to life, while maintaining it's reliablity, and daily driver ease. The factory brakes are solid, interior and exterior design are solid, handles solid. The gas mileage around town is ok, but in it's pretty good on the freeway, getting about 24 mpg. I would recommend this car to anyone, it has been great for me. No other car offers this combination of performance, looks, reliablity, and comfort for the price.

1995 SILVER MUSTAGE GT
By SIDNEY on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

1995 MUSTAGE GT - DEMANDS RESPECT- HANDLES EXELLENT IN GOOD WEATHER/DRY ROADS- OUT PERFORMED MY EXPECTATIONS NOT GOOD ON GAS I WAS NOT ABLE TO DRIVE IT IN SNOW - AND HANDLES POORLY IN HEAVY RAIN

Better Than Any Foreign Car Made
By Brent Miller on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

My girlfriend ows a 2001 honda civic, it is a peice of garbage that lives in the mechanics shop, her parents own a 2002 toyota highlander and it blew the tranny at 12,000 miles, I'Ve got 120,000 miles on my mustang and all I have changed is a serpintine belt, $12.00, The japanese cars have a good drivetrain but the fit and finish is a joke, If you want a real car buy a mustang.

I love my Mustang GT!!
By mahstang on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Nice car. Not particularly reliable or high performance. However after you get the modification bug it gains both fairly quickly.

9 years of experience....
By kenshin on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

It's been 9 years since i got this 5.0 Mustang GT... it's too bad that i had to buy automatic transmission... so far in 9 years it had one major problem and few minor problems... such as winshield wiper motor,rattling sounds from doors and shocks when driving on the rough streets...and the biggest one was the transmission... which i think it's got to do with automatic transmission in 200+HP 5.0 liter engine equiped sports car..... (i guess automatic transmission couldn't handle the way i drive...) except from these problem car is still running fine and it certainly is not out of fashioned for 9 year old car...

Great Car!!!
By LoveMustang on 07/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

i have owner for 4 monthes. Nothing need to be fixed. Great car! fast, power, relaible...