Venerable has another definition
By Mustang Franco on
1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe
When people look in the dictionary for the word venerable, they should see a picture of a Mustang right above it. I purchased my 1994 Ford Mustang GT coupe in May 2001 with 59,000 on the clock. I owned it until November at which time it had 65,000 and was totalled by a major collision on the interstate. While I owned it, I have never had more fun inside, outside, or around another car. It has fantastic performance which is easily upgradable, plush comfort especially with leather seating, and timeless good looks.
Favorite Features
Naturally, I loved the organic, flowing lines of both the interior and exterior. The car was Laser Red with a Grey leather interior. The 5.0L V8 delivered outstanding torque from 1700 RPM upwards and when coupled with the AODE automatic made a great dragstrip runner.
Suggested Improvements
To my car I added a MAC Cold-Air Intake, Ford Motorsports ignition wires, ASP aluminum underdrive pulleys and had many other plans for it. As a daily driver, nothing needs to be done to it, except perhaps upgrading the factory 16" wheels/tires. Speed freaks get a great platform to build upon.