1994 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: Venerable has another definiti

1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

Venerable has another definition
By Mustang Franco on

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

When people look in the dictionary for the word venerable, they should see a picture of a Mustang right above it. I purchased my 1994 Ford Mustang GT coupe in May 2001 with 59,000 on the clock. I owned it until November at which time it had 65,000 and was totalled by a major collision on the interstate. While I owned it, I have never had more fun inside, outside, or around another car. It has fantastic performance which is easily upgradable, plush comfort especially with leather seating, and timeless good looks.

Naturally, I loved the organic, flowing lines of both the interior and exterior. The car was Laser Red with a Grey leather interior. The 5.0L V8 delivered outstanding torque from 1700 RPM upwards and when coupled with the AODE automatic made a great dragstrip runner.

To my car I added a MAC Cold-Air Intake, Ford Motorsports ignition wires, ASP aluminum underdrive pulleys and had many other plans for it. As a daily driver, nothing needs to be done to it, except perhaps upgrading the factory 16" wheels/tires. Speed freaks get a great platform to build upon.