the true american dream.
By WV94gtKJL on
1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe
i have owned my 1994 mustang gt for close to 4 years.it has 200,000 miles on it now and counting on original motor{although oil changes are religious}. it has jegs headers,offroad h pipe,flowmaters,under drive pulleys,bigger injectors,luke pro gold racing clutch,3.73 gears,rebuilt world class t-5 transmission,bbk cold air intake,msd distributor and coil,a jet module and no smog pump! the car runs excellent.i have only had to replace the tranmission{my fault} and the a/c pump.i run the hell out of my car and street race it and it takes it in stride.its very reliable and also use to drive me to work 1 hour each way.starts in -4 degree weather. doesnt over heat.wont blow up!
Favorite Features
i bought it for 4 grand ive put 2 in it and out runs things three times as fast and twice as new.still gets looks with my cobra r rims and exhaust. 700$=150 shot of nitrous which lets me out run corvettes and 350z's WITHOUT a car payment.and even at 200k it will take the juice--its not unherd of!
Suggested Improvements
bone stock they are fun but not fast.but are kings of cheap speed along with 87-93 gts.fuel economy isnt too good either.its hard to buy one that hasnt been abused-but thats what makes them soo tough.