1994 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: If you find a nice one, snag i

1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

If you find a nice one, snag it
By Vinnie on

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This would be my second mustang. My first car was a 93 celica which was ok but proof that japanese cars are no better than american ones with the 3rd engine that had pinging, leaking head gasket, plenty of burned oil, and more at 75,000 ish miles with the 1.8 corolla engine which is supposedly a reliable engine. The next one was a 97 Mustang V6 with the t-5 5 speed manual trans. The only work I had to do was I had to change the window actuator and that was about it. I sold it when I found oil in the coolant(the dreaded head gasket) at 147,000 miles and said bye to it. Now I have a 94 GT with a performance intake manifold, intake, exhaust, underdrive pulleys, and plenty more and its FUN&fast!

Reliability, (with mods) fast (but eats tires) but dugh!, easy to work on, cheap parts, looks so much nicer than the fox body(1993 to sometime in early 80s), simple interior, mach 460 sound is awesome for stock sound, handling.

somehow a better design for cup holders (taken care of on the 2005 and newer models), seats for people who are taller than 6' are not comfortable, heavy clutch pedal(still uses cable on the t-5), only 215 hp stock (my friends 01 3.5 liter V6 Chrysler 300m has over 250hp stock)