1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Muscle Car Dream
By Miss Stang on 08/22/07 21:35 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This is my third Mustang, but my first GT. I purchased this GT for $5,000 and I have put another $4,000 into it. It's now a gorgeous car and fun to drive. It's my sunny-day-only car, so the mileage stays low. I've had to do some engine and exhaust work on it, new paint and rims and some other cosmetic things, but other than that it's a pretty sound vehicle. I won't be selling it any time soon. I really love this car!

My stallion
By 94 5,0 on 07/11/07 16:25 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I bought my car in may 06, im the 7th owner. I got it as stock from factory. I did not have any issue with this, but not a 100% reliable car though. I did replace the clutch (little noise but worked well) and besides that trouble free. I'm very happy with this car because there are lots of aftermarket stuff for it. I have cold air intake, all MSD ingnition, undredrive pulleys, headers, spacer for the maninfold and 3.73 gears. the car runs ways faster than stock wiht this. In fact, I wouldn't be happier driving a newer or more expensive car

1994 Mustang GT
By walter on 02/21/07 13:14 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

It has been a great car. The only major repair was a water pump.

My 94 performance Mustang
By Josh Froiland on 01/17/07 08:08 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I've dropped a lot of money into this car, making it faster than before. This is one of the most fun vehicles I've ever had. It has a great blend of old American muscle, integrated with new technology.

Mustang GT
By talon16 on 01/06/07 10:57 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I purchased this car new in 1994 and loved it from the start. It has been reliable and a good performer. As far as maintenance is concerned, the tranny has been replaced twice, mostly due to my own negligence.

Reliable vehicle, great race car platform
By KJ on 12/05/04 17:17 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 1996 and only had to replace the water pump at 80,000 miles. Other things needed work but were accidents like road debris, etc. When the car reached 103,000 miles, it was still running strong with no problems other than wear and tear parts like brakes and the clutch. But, I tore it down and now it still looks the same, but makes BIG power.

Self-healing car!!!
By TimbrSS on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Ultra reliable... bought car with 92k, replaced water pump. Replaced a Tie rod and U-Joint at 175k. Car now has 192k on it. Other than wear items like tires and suspension, I've only spent $200 or so to keep it running. I could not be happier with it. I tell all my friends that the car is self healing, since I rarely ever have to work on it.

By Far The Best
By gtgirl on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have had my Mustang for 9 years now and have 144,000 miles on it. This has been the best car I have had by far, great gas mileage (22MPG) great handling and just an all around great car. I have changed the oil every 2500 miles and had to do just maintenance work and that is it. She is still going stong and I plan on passing it to my daughter when I get my new 2005 Mustang in March of 2005.

been a good friend
By davebc on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have had this car since it was new. It has been nothing but reliable. Never broke down, never caused a problem. Sometimes I think of getting a newer car, but it still looks and runs great and I think the styling still looks better than most newer cars. I was considering a BMW, but I think I'll save my money and keep driving my old friend

One of a kind
By Matt McCord on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This car is what I think the best 5.0 made. It's one of the two years for the 5.0 engine, with the newer body style. Runs strong since I had it, no problems what so ever, great muscle car.