1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
One tough little car
By James Patterson on 07/01/10 22:48 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

All I can say is wow. Car was bought as a wreck from an insurance company. Had some panel damage but the airbags originally killed the car. Fixed it up and got it back on the road. It has been in 6 wrecks since then and been rebuilt every time at a fairly cheap cost. The thing won't stop kicking. Car is fun to drive. The rack-and-pinion steering in this car means you are directly connected to the road, no power steering in your way. Just you and the road. The car has plenty of zip. When the car shifts above 50, you will find yourself trying to slow the thing down, it wants to go fast. The heater in the car is powerful, it will heat the car fast. The a/c is like a normal car. Great car in all.

Summer car
By ftec on 10/01/06 06:15 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

Having 3 different Mustang types I find the 94 convertible GT a real nice ride. Tight road handle solid off the line. Need to make a few mods to get some more performance without breaking the bank. No rattles and engine runs strong. Cupholder is in a bad spot.

Just a marval
By Stangluber97 on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

This car is an absolute dream of mine for many years. Its not only been reliable but also just plain old fun to drive. If this car was my wife i would make lot of babies. Wink*

Never Again!!
By ngsings on 09/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

This car has ruined my opinion on sports cars. I consistently dumped money into expensive repairs ($1-2k per year) and could not wait to get out of it.

Mustang Convert 1994
By dawn on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

I bought this car last year as a make due car. I've been driving it for about a year now and have high hopes to still drive it in the years to come. I've had some problems with the top but as far as performance it's a dream car. As a female owner I must also say this car is easy on the pocketbook as long as you keep up yhe basics (Oil change and Tune ups. Highly suggested as a statrter car for thhose going off to school.

Still the Best!
By NeumaGr on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

Back when I was looking at this Mustang I was pretty weary of even considering buying it. It already had 83,000+ miles on it. It was an emotional purchase to say the least, but I'm thrilled with what I've got. Now that the "thrill" has worn off, I'm left with a car that has never once broken down and needed only minimal, and by that I mean a tune-up, repairs. The ride is excellent! Above average power and the joy of knowing I'm driving a piece of American Culture. Truly the best pony car out there!