Used 1994 Ford Mustang GT Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

1994 Ford Mustang

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Mighty Mustang
By Kevin D. Steel

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I bought this car new, actually drove it off the showroom floor. I now have just over 238,000 miles on it and it is still running strong. The only things I have done to it other than normal maintenance, is a new top after 13 years, (mostly garage kept) a fuel pump, and a distributor stator. What a great car! It's now over 21 years old and I hope to have it for another 21 years.

94 Mustang GT Conv.
By 94 Mustang Gt Conv.

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Awesome car! Definitely the funnest car I've ever owned. It'll put you sideways before you can blink. To some people that sounds horrible, but for those who like speed it sounds great. I've found that parts are somewhat more expensive than they should be, I think it's because alot of people own Mustangs so the prices are jacked up.

The engine. It's so cool when your working on your car and people drive by and almost everytime stop and say, "A 5.0? In that!?" The sound. The new Mustangs sound good, but there is something about the old 5.0 sound that's just so much better.

Hard to work on, everything is jam packed under the hood and under the car. If you want to replace anything like the O2 sensors or starter you have to take the cross member off of the car. Also, move the existing cup holder and add another. If you have legs you're not siiting in the back seat.

Love my '94 GT
By Chili Doc

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Bought this car new and it served 7 years as our only car. We carried dogs, lumber and christmas trees in her. I added underdrive pulleys and a K&N FIPK. She gave me almost 30 mpg on the highway (at legal speeds at least). Now she is a toy with subframe connectors, new MAC exhaust from the motor back including the powerchamber, 3.73 rear gear, more racey seats. The Dyno run gave us 285hp (215 from the factory) with 117,000 on the odometer. I love this car and will keep it until I pass it on to my son. Glad I didn't buy the Camaro that we looked at! Going to have Carrol Shelby sign the glove box cover this fall!

Good exterior design. Totally reliable. Drivable in all weather, great dry convertible top and with posi-track and some skills it's easy to drive in the winter when equipped with the proper winter tires. And I love the smell of tires roasting when I drop the hammer.

Fog lights were pretty crappy from the factory.

GT Baby
By Dianne

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

This is a fun car to drive and definitely a head-turner. You can feel the power of this baby the minute you hit the accelerator. Once you're on the road you really don't want to stop driving!

I like the roll-bar feature on mine. The car really stands out.

Gas mileage around town stinks. But it is still worth it.

pete
By Pete Reeve

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

The Mustang is a fun car to drive and
is an affordable sports car with
plenty of muscle and character.