1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
94 Mustang GT Conv.
By 94 Mustang Gt Conv. on 12/06/08 07:18 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Awesome car! Definitely the funnest car I've ever owned. It'll put you sideways before you can blink. To some people that sounds horrible, but for those who like speed it sounds great. I've found that parts are somewhat more expensive than they should be, I think it's because alot of people own Mustangs so the prices are jacked up.

Love my '94 GT
By Chili Doc on 06/04/07 09:01 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Bought this car new and it served 7 years as our only car. We carried dogs, lumber and christmas trees in her. I added underdrive pulleys and a K&N FIPK. She gave me almost 30 mpg on the highway (at legal speeds at least). Now she is a toy with subframe connectors, new MAC exhaust from the motor back including the powerchamber, 3.73 rear gear, more racey seats. The Dyno run gave us 285hp (215 from the factory) with 117,000 on the odometer. I love this car and will keep it until I pass it on to my son. Glad I didn't buy the Camaro that we looked at! Going to have Carrol Shelby sign the glove box cover this fall!

GT Baby
By Dianne on 05/09/05 16:55 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

This is a fun car to drive and definitely a head-turner. You can feel the power of this baby the minute you hit the accelerator. Once you're on the road you really don't want to stop driving!

pete
By Pete Reeve on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

The Mustang is a fun car to drive and is an affordable sports car with plenty of muscle and character.

Amazing for Customizing
By Bigmasser on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I love this car! Fully loaded Black on Black. Real eye catcher. I put a lot of highway miles on it and have no problems. Car has lots of power.

Performance Red w/ white top
By jam2u on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Great first car, but don't get the AODE transmission...sloppy shifting and not convincingly reliable. Otherwise the 5.0 will run forever with the regular oil change.

A clasic in the making
By Serge on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

What a wonderfull car...I think it's the most aestetic model ever...but again that's just me. I love the car, it's black on black vert. Drives well, handles well and responds well to modifications due to the 5.0. I prefer the 5.0 (94~95) models to the early 4.6 (96~98). It took ford till the 99 model to wake the 4.6 up...Oh, and the leather seats are sooooo comfortable...

1994 Ford Mustang GT Vert Triple Black
By Chuk on 08/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

I'm 16, its my first car, it was my dads for a short time and has sat in the garage for a while only coming out for weekend drives and for upgrades i have been doing. It handles great, great pickup, lots of torque, comfy, really fun to drive i only wish it was a 5 speed.

LASER DREAM
By BRAD on 03/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

A real head-turner. 8 years old and no problems. Excellent paint and soft top.