1993 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Great car
By Bradandmia on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

I've owned a few 5.0s and even some 4 bangers. All a great cars - each in their own way. The 5.0s look fantastic and have a great torque curve - breaking the tires loose is too easy. The 4 bangers are tough and reliable and go forever. No major breakage, but even when something goes, I can almost always do it myself. Great cars. Love them!

93 Stang
By swaidog on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

This car is a blast to drive. I added some after market high performance stuff, it made all the difference!

my '93 mustang 4 banger
By foxman11 on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 2dr Convertible

I purchased this car and it ran great for about twenty thousand miles. Then all hell broke loose. The transmission went out. Window motors are fryed. Water pump went out. Exhaust snapped in half.Timing belt. Wires. Everything that can go wrong has. The only good thing on this car is the weak engine. It has had very few problems.

My first car
By shay on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Coupe

This is my first car and I enjoy it, the power and torque of the car is amazing for it's size, and the car is amazingly light for the power. The top is a joy in the summertime.

Awesome 5.0
By jlennon on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

This car has been awesome! It must have been built on a Wednesday!! I ordered the car from a dealership and have been very happy with it from the moment I drove it off the lot. The original clutch lasted for more than 125,000 miles!! I've had many people walk up to me on the street and even ring my door bell at home asking if I wanted to sell. My reply -- No way! It's been a low maintenance car that has surprisingly good gas mileage. It's a keeper!

2 Door LX 5.0 Coupe
By Daniel on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Coupe

I bought this car brand new in 93. It has excellent performance(as you know), gets great gas mileage for its class, and is very dependable. I have 119000 miles with only normal tune-ups done and it will still run low 12's in the quarter mile. I know people that have over 300,000 miles with no major problems. These cars are great.

Teal 5.0
By hurst on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

This vehicle is really fun to drive and is a real muscle pony. The last year of the fox chassis and body style, which I think is the best looking mustang body style and espeacially in a convertible. My certified '93 rare teal, 5.0 LX-convertible is my first car I bought and am only the 2nd owner, I'm still smiling a year 3months later after buying from ford dealership.

My little Mustang
By ugadawgfan on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 2dr Coupe

I love my 4 cylinder Mustang. Never thought I would say it. After years of payments and outrageous gas mileage from my trucks, I sold my Silverado and bought my cousin's 93 Mustang. Has been a great car. Very economical and reliable. Even fun to drive. Just wish the ride wasn't so rough....even after replacing the shocks and struts.

I love my Mustang
By Jeanne on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 2dr Convertible

The car I always dreamed of owning. It turned heads the whole time I've owned it. Still getting compliments after all these years. Sad to part with it.

great car
By jiiay on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 93 mustang in 99 with 29,000 miles on it.It has been a great car since day one, no major problems to date.I replaced the stock clutch last summer with a performance one, worn because of my hard driving.compared to my last car, a 91 iroc camaro.The mustang has the edge in acceleration and quality. top speed is about equal 148-150 mph.Also replaced rear main crank seal last summer, a common .