1993 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
One size fits all
By MustangSally on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

Well I got the car for my 16th birthday and it has lasted me through both high school and college and has needed very little maintenance. I think that my car is very dependable and the gas mileage is pretty good!

It is my BABY
By PonyBabe93 on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

Since it has been taken good care of, this is an excellent car, especially for a teenager like myself. No macho v8 gas-guzzling speeding ticket-causing engine, but it's still stylin'. This car turns heads like crazy, and is hella fun to drive. The wiring could have been designed a little better, my automatic windows, locks, and brakelights are crapping out on me. Just the minor stuff needs attention. The acceleration SUCKS, but it's pretty okay for a four-banger. Excellent car for cruisin' for chicks/dudes whatever. I LOVE MY BABY

my '93 mustang 4 banger
By foxman11 on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

I purchased this car and it ran great for about twenty thousand miles. Then all hell broke loose. The transmission went out. Window motors are fryed. Water pump went out. Exhaust snapped in half.Timing belt. Wires. Everything that can go wrong has. The only good thing on this car is the weak engine. It has had very few problems.

I love my Mustang
By Jeanne on 07/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

The car I always dreamed of owning. It turned heads the whole time I've owned it. Still getting compliments after all these years. Sad to part with it.