1993 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Ford Mustang LX Conv 5.0L
By JD on 05/04/07 21:06 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

This has been an absolutely great car. I am the original owner. I am ready for a new car but am having trouble giving this one up! If only Ford could resurrect the H.O. 5.0 in this format again!

This is it!
By Whattup on 07/20/06 09:43 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

To me this really is the best of the Mustang designs (Fox). This my 3rd mustang. Had an 86 V6 convertible, 88 GT Hardtop - but too many tickets forced me to get a T-Bird. Found this 93 on a car lot late one night and bought it the next morning. This car turns heads like no tomorrow - it is teal, replaced the white top with a black top, switched out the headlights, tail lights, and exhaust. Also switched out the alloy pony wheels with chrome. Am always getting offers to sell and folks not believing it is 13 years old. This car is awesome, fast, and I will have it forever!

'93 Ford Mustang Convertible
By Red Baron's review on 03/27/05 18:21 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

I have had a minimum of problems with this car.

Turns Heads
By Jim on 03/24/05 15:37 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

One of the best looking convertibles around. The 5.0 engine performs great and has a very satisfying growl. I've been asked if I want to sell it several times. The ride is concrete and the interior is noisy even with the top up, but that's not why you would buy this car. A ride on the highway with the top down will convince you.

1993 Mustang GT
By Dan P. Kirrane on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

It is a great vehicle all around.

American Made and Strong..
By juhelofthenile on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

nice line takeoff for cheap. The 302 engine is a great engine. I know people with 220k. Overall, I have been pleased.

One size fits all
By MustangSally on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

Well I got the car for my 16th birthday and it has lasted me through both high school and college and has needed very little maintenance. I think that my car is very dependable and the gas mileage is pretty good!

It is my BABY
By PonyBabe93 on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

Since it has been taken good care of, this is an excellent car, especially for a teenager like myself. No macho v8 gas-guzzling speeding ticket-causing engine, but it's still stylin'. This car turns heads like crazy, and is hella fun to drive. The wiring could have been designed a little better, my automatic windows, locks, and brakelights are crapping out on me. Just the minor stuff needs attention. The acceleration SUCKS, but it's pretty okay for a four-banger. Excellent car for cruisin' for chicks/dudes whatever. I LOVE MY BABY

my '93 mustang 4 banger
By foxman11 on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

I purchased this car and it ran great for about twenty thousand miles. Then all hell broke loose. The transmission went out. Window motors are fryed. Water pump went out. Exhaust snapped in half.Timing belt. Wires. Everything that can go wrong has. The only good thing on this car is the weak engine. It has had very few problems.

Teal 5.0
By hurst on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

This vehicle is really fun to drive and is a real muscle pony. The last year of the fox chassis and body style, which I think is the best looking mustang body style and espeacially in a convertible. My certified '93 rare teal, 5.0 LX-convertible is my first car I bought and am only the 2nd owner, I'm still smiling a year 3months later after buying from ford dealership.