1993 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Ford Mustang LX Conv 5.0L
By JD on 05/04/07 21:06 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

This has been an absolutely great car. I am the original owner. I am ready for a new car but am having trouble giving this one up! If only Ford could resurrect the H.O. 5.0 in this format again!

This is it!
By Whattup on 07/20/06 09:43 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

To me this really is the best of the Mustang designs (Fox). This my 3rd mustang. Had an 86 V6 convertible, 88 GT Hardtop - but too many tickets forced me to get a T-Bird. Found this 93 on a car lot late one night and bought it the next morning. This car turns heads like no tomorrow - it is teal, replaced the white top with a black top, switched out the headlights, tail lights, and exhaust. Also switched out the alloy pony wheels with chrome. Am always getting offers to sell and folks not believing it is 13 years old. This car is awesome, fast, and I will have it forever!

'93 Ford Mustang Convertible
By Red Baron's review on 03/27/05 18:21 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

I have had a minimum of problems with this car.

Turns Heads
By Jim on 03/24/05 15:37 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

One of the best looking convertibles around. The 5.0 engine performs great and has a very satisfying growl. I've been asked if I want to sell it several times. The ride is concrete and the interior is noisy even with the top up, but that's not why you would buy this car. A ride on the highway with the top down will convince you.

Teal 5.0
By hurst on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

This vehicle is really fun to drive and is a real muscle pony. The last year of the fox chassis and body style, which I think is the best looking mustang body style and espeacially in a convertible. My certified '93 rare teal, 5.0 LX-convertible is my first car I bought and am only the 2nd owner, I'm still smiling a year 3months later after buying from ford dealership.