1993 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Favorite Fox!
By 93fastfox on 10/24/06 21:30 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

Fell in love in with my best friend's Mustang GT in 1989 and told myself I would get a "fox" at some point in my life. Bought my '93 GT last year with 125k miles on it and couldn't be happier. Engine still pulls strong and interior is in great shape (surprising for a Ford). Car sounds and looks great and still attracts attention from people driving cars worth 10 times as much. Constantly getting offers to sell but this GT will be in my garage as long as I can drive.

Made to run strong and hard
By ssj50driver on 04/05/05 14:40 PM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car BONE STOCK. Not even additional mufflers. The engine is easy to work on. I have only made upgrades - never had to fix anything. The electronic comforts of the car (seats, interior lights, etc) have not needed replacement yet. It is a very stable car. Lots of room in the back with the seats folded down. I traveled with about a 1,200 lb load and the car was still strong stock.

5.0 Mustang
By ponyboy on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

Bought the vehicle in near mint conditon with 65,000 original miles. Finding these cars in great shape is tuff and when you do youll pay for it. Love the classic stying and the manual tranny. Did some bolt ons to make it sound real good and even some things so it will handle better. Fun car, would highly recommend!! A soon to be classic

Great car
By Bradandmia on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

I've owned a few 5.0s and even some 4 bangers. All a great cars - each in their own way. The 5.0s look fantastic and have a great torque curve - breaking the tires loose is too easy. The 4 bangers are tough and reliable and go forever. No major breakage, but even when something goes, I can almost always do it myself. Great cars. Love them!

93 Stang
By swaidog on 03/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

This car is a blast to drive. I added some after market high performance stuff, it made all the difference!

Awesome 5.0
By jlennon on 09/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

This car has been awesome! It must have been built on a Wednesday!! I ordered the car from a dealership and have been very happy with it from the moment I drove it off the lot. The original clutch lasted for more than 125,000 miles!! I've had many people walk up to me on the street and even ring my door bell at home asking if I wanted to sell. My reply -- No way! It's been a low maintenance car that has surprisingly good gas mileage. It's a keeper!

great car
By jiiay on 06/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 93 mustang in 99 with 29,000 miles on it.It has been a great car since day one, no major problems to date.I replaced the stock clutch last summer with a performance one, worn because of my hard driving.compared to my last car, a 91 iroc camaro.The mustang has the edge in acceleration and quality. top speed is about equal 148-150 mph.Also replaced rear main crank seal last summer, a common .

93 GT
By demonspeed on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 93 GT with 77K miles after I sold my 89 Camaro IROC-Z. Stock, the Mustang was on par with my Camaro, but with the 5 speed, and now with a few basic bolt-on's, there is no doubt it would better it. The gears are pretty close, which makes driving very fun, although top end isn't near the Camaro. Braking is behind as well, with rear drums, and the suspension is a bit sloppy with excessive roll. The only bad things I’ve dealt with in the 7K miles I’ve owned this, is that the sunroof leaks a bit and it seems to be leaking oil down near the crank pulley, but with 84K miles on a car such as this, I find these problems to be bearable.