1992 Ford Mustang Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
I suppose you get what you pay for
By Broaddog on 09/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

The car runs great with a 2.3L, I had to replace the air pipe just for preference of air flow, the list of repairs: Starter, alternator, timing belt, battery, front brake pads, clutch cable, master cylinder (still don't know if it actually needed it though), Brake preassure splicer, door handle, center console peices, twice. The rotors are now warped and I think theres something wrong with the differential. I think whoever had the car before me didn't take care of it.

My Stang
By Rob's Mustang Sally on 03/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang Coupe LX 2dr Coupe

I have a 92' LX Coupe and have never had a problem with this car. I have driven through rain, snow, and sand, and you would never know it. The car has a strong engine (as far as 2.3L/105hp go), is reliable, and has the best looking body (88'-93')of all mustangs. Its ok on fuel(370 miles per tank highway, 200 city or 24/13). Over the years maintenance has been affordable...and that is the key. Oil changes and fixing problems as they occur has kept this car in mint condition. The only problem that I have consistently is that the steering wheel vibrates over 60 mph. But lucky for me my 2.3L doesn't make it much past there.