1992 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
baby Stang '92 LX Convertible
By baby stang on 08/01/05 22:52 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

I purchased my Stang in Sept. 2004 for a weekend driver. I am very pleased with the 2.3l. I have replaced the stock rims with a set of 17 inch Cobra R wheels with 245/45/17 tires on them. Have entered it in a couple car shows so far. I will purchase another Mustang if this one ever wears out. Good driver. Gets lots of looks on the road,

Fun Stang
By John Zidiak on 05/26/05 16:39 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

When I purchased this vehicle 5 years it was with the intention of just using it for pleasure. I have done some cosmetic work to the car since I have owned it such as replace the yellowed headlights, carpet and stereo. Mechanically the only thing I have done is the routine up keep. Oil changes etc. 2.3L is a very reliable motor but not the most powerful, though it does move the car around nicely. The car is thirteen years old and runs like a charm. I am a die hard Mustang fan and would recommend owning one.

Fun & Affordable
By Tim Wielgus on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

This is a solid, dependable, fun car to drive. It is not fast, but with 4 cylinders the emphasis is on economy, not performance. An affordable car with styling that has aged very well.

No more Fords
By Gerber on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible LX 2dr Convertible

I bought my mustang with a 2.3 and within a week I had to rebuild the transmission, buy a new starter, power steering pump. So basically this car has killed my thought of ever owning a Ford again.Next car will definitly be a Dodge.