1992 Ford Mustang Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
My Dream Car
By atk374 on 11/27/06 06:42 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

Had to wait 14 years to find my dream car but this is it. I wanted one when I graduated HS in '92 now I found one with 58,000 miles and in perfect condition. Great American car.

One great ride
By WPW on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

If there ever was a car that made me say, "Damn, that's nice," this is it! I was so "in love", my wife and I bought the car in Phoenix and drove it home to Oklahoma City. Its been my baby ever since. I was surprised with how well made this car was, being a convertable with only minor few rattles. Also, being a five-speed sure boosts the "fun factor" through the roof!

Fun in the sun
By WP on 06/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

There are fewer joys in this world better than dropping the top down on any convertable. But you drop the top on a GT and its go time!! With all of the after market goodies you can buy, I recommend this car to anyone who wants a great car with loads of upgrade potential, or even leave it stock or near-stock and still have a kick ass good time!

1992 Mustang 2DR GT Convertible
By Paul Beaty on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

This was my wife's car - driven by her from 92 thru 97 when she leades a Nissan Maxima. We liked the car so much we have kept it but now on;y drive it several times per year. This one owner car has 56,000 actual miles and all service has been done at Palm Springs Motors.

Fast and Beautiful
By speed racer 2 on 04/01/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang Convertible GT 2dr Convertible

What can i say that hasn't allready been mentioned about this great little car. For starters, in it's time it was the best bang for the buck, and still is ( have you read about the 03 cobra !!). Combnation of V8 pwr. and 5 spd. trans. makes this a FUN CAR TO DRIVE. Put the top down and you have instant bliss.Fox body style ending in 93 is by far the most sought after body with Mustang junkies.Seat of the pants excleration on tap, matched with respectalbe handling makes this a sleeper of a car at the track and the red light. I f your looking for import style. and ride this is not the car for you. If flat out hrs. pwr. is your styly at a blue colar buget that look no farther !

Best damn car out there!!!!!!!!!!!
By bobson on 03/23/02 08:57 AM (PST)

cars very good