1992 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
lov my fox
By luis on 11/16/09 23:01 PM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Hatchback

ive had my mustang for 3 years and so far its the best car ive ever had..not to metion i yust 2 have a 99 z28 my father owns a 96 corvette and we also have a 73 chevelle laguna and out of all those i prefer my fox even after all the abuse that engine takes form my heavy foot it yust wont give out day after day winter after winter its always started every single time i mean seriously lol

Good car
By Jacob on 04/16/08 12:22 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

Very nice car. Gets up and goes. Never stranded me and runs like new still. Very fun car to drive.

My Dream Car
By atk374 on 11/27/06 06:42 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Convertible

Had to wait 14 years to find my dream car but this is it. I wanted one when I graduated HS in '92 now I found one with 58,000 miles and in perfect condition. Great American car.

Modded '92 GT hatch
By Mike M on 11/03/06 19:16 PM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Hatchback

This is the best and nicest car I've owned to date. Sure, it has a few upgrades, but that's also what makes this car amazing. It has an incredibly large aftermarket that supplies Mustang enthusiasts with high quality yet affordable parts. My GT came with: Cobra intake manifold/Cobra 65mm throttle body, headers, catted h pipe, catback, lowered, welded subframe connectors, upper/lower HD rear control arms, Tokiko shocks, short throw shifter, HD clutch, 3.55 gears, MSD 6A ignition, more. These mods made it handle like it's on rails, and beat EVOs and SRT-4s whenever I feel like it.

baby Stang '92 LX Convertible
By baby stang on 08/01/05 22:52 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 2dr Convertible

I purchased my Stang in Sept. 2004 for a weekend driver. I am very pleased with the 2.3l. I have replaced the stock rims with a set of 17 inch Cobra R wheels with 245/45/17 tires on them. Have entered it in a couple car shows so far. I will purchase another Mustang if this one ever wears out. Good driver. Gets lots of looks on the road,

Great Car
By Fabrizio on 06/27/05 21:56 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Hatchback

I bought this '92 LX 5.0 in November. This car has been rock solid. Everyone notices a nice body. The T5 is a good tranny but I would recommend a Tremec for any hard drivers. The 5.0 will throw you back into your seat. With a 2.73 rear end I manage to get about 21 mpg combined driving and I've gotten up to 26 mpg on a 600 mile trip. Not a performance gear but good for a daily driver.

Fun Stang
By John Zidiak on 05/26/05 16:39 PM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 2dr Convertible

When I purchased this vehicle 5 years it was with the intention of just using it for pleasure. I have done some cosmetic work to the car since I have owned it such as replace the yellowed headlights, carpet and stereo. Mechanically the only thing I have done is the routine up keep. Oil changes etc. 2.3L is a very reliable motor but not the most powerful, though it does move the car around nicely. The car is thirteen years old and runs like a charm. I am a die hard Mustang fan and would recommend owning one.

Good Fun Car
By timocephusIII on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Hatchback

I bought this Mustang a few years ago. It has brought me years of driving pleasure, I wouldn't dream of parting with it. The fuel pump went out a few months after purchasing it but other than that the car has been flawless.

5.0hhh my god
By frank brady on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

just about the best car ever built!

Great Bang for the Buck
By jrs6557 on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 2dr Convertible

An honest, fun, and dependable car. One watre pump in 94,000 miles and still running on the original clutch. The engine just goes and goes and goes and the manual transmission is rock solid. Everything works the way it should, but it is a convertible. There will be squeeks and wind noise, but nothing beats it with the top down and that low rumble coming from the 5.0 liter V8!