I have been pretty happy with 98 Cobra
convertible and have owned it for
almost 5 years. The 98 model looks
great and has been
relatively "bulletproof". The 98 model
handles very well for a live-rear-axle
car, although it is no BMW M3 in the
1. The 98 Cobra engine sounds
fantastic - almost like a Ferrari
3. good acceleration, handling and
4. reliability is excellent compared to
most hi-perf cars
5. Works as both a performance car and
a daily driver
6. Mach 460 is a really good OEM
stereo - you won't need to upgrade.
7. In summary, an excellent balance of
performance, driveability, and low cost.
1 - Engine sound with the convertible
top down 2 - the ability to
effortlessly blow away 90% of the other
cars on the road.
It's too late to suggest improvements
for the 98 Cobra, but needs wider tires
(for looks only), a little more leg
room up front, and a little more torque
at low rpms.