One great ride
By whitevenom on
1997 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 2dr Convertible
The writers of the review for this site are dead wrong!! "gets it's tail whipped by camaro/firebird"? There has not been 1 camaro/firebird or any other gm product that has out ran,outclassed, or even looked better than this car. I resent that statement and hope they live to eat those words. In the famous words of my father" drag that [violative content deleted] up to the line,and we'll see who has the better car"!Wait a min,just thought of something..was going to run a corvette Z06 and he broke before the burnout! hahahahahaha!
Favorite Features
exhaust note is second to none. it even has the "GM" boys green with envy! Comfort is great. The a/c,well, you could hang meat in my car for weeks and it would not go bad!
Suggested Improvements
the factory 3.27 rear end gears were not at all what the 4.6 DOHC needed. For a power plant that makes all of it's power in the 4500-7000 rpm range,FORD would have been better off providing us with at least a 3.55 gear. I have 4.10 gears in mine now, and let me tell you, It's like a big old kick in the pants from your Pappy!