1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LTD Crown Victoria model:
The Blue Beast
By loscroce on 01/07/10 05:24 AM (PST)

1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX 4dr Wagon

Complete pleasure to drive. Storage is unbelievable. It can handle anything I throw at it. Who needs a pickup when this car serves all needs.

Original Owner
By Jimmy on 08/26/09 21:12 PM (PDT)

1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX 4dr Wagon

I ordered my 1991 LX wagon February of 1990, because Ford was no longer building the 1990 model year. I took delivery on May 30, 1990. I am the original owner and the car has been primally used for family vacations, first towing a 16-foot camping trailer and now a 24-foot travel trailer. The car was ordered with factory towing package and has more than 40,000 miles towing. The car is still original, having replaced only the transmission output seal, power steering pump seal, fan clutch, and premium sound radio since purchased new. Regular service has been performed per the owners manual. The car is very comfortable, quite and power is adequate whether towing or driving solo.

My Vic is Awesome
By Brian on 07/19/08 10:52 AM (PDT)

1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria LX 4dr Wagon

I purchased my Crown Victoria in 2000 for $500. I can't remeber the actual original mileage, but it was high. I still own this car today, with over 250,000 miles on it. I have done everything in this car, to include towing and it has never let me down. I am ready to put a new transmission and a rebuilt engine into this wonderful vehicle, and have it repainted. That is how much I have enjoyed this car!

197,000 and now on its way out
By drre on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

its been a good car