2015 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

2015 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Very good car
By raimound eivazian

2015 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Ford made a fine auto.
By Stephen Juodvalkis

2015 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

You can look, but if you research, you will buy
By Bob

2015 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Look for reviews from owners , research the top 10 used cars list, rent one if you can and drive it for a 1-3 hour trip. That's what I did over a year ago, 15,400 miles ago and I have no regrets. i have a 2015 SE, leather power seats, moon roof, etc. Two visits to the shop, one for a campaign and another for a front seat belt sticking. Love the car and my wife loves it as well. Traded a vehicle with a V/6 in for this 2.0 turbo 4 cyl. and there is no noticeable difference in power.

Not bad for a Ford
By Clayton

2015 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Nissan Altima was totaled and Enterprise gave me a 2015 Ford Fusion for 2 weeks while the insurance company and I worked out the details. Overall, the car was pretty solid and I was fairly satisfied with it overall.

Pros: Personally, I loved the climate control, backup camera, automatic headlights, and the bluetooth feature.
Cons: There were definitely glitches with the "MyFord" technology, handling was pretty average, and my biggest complaint was that I believe there are some serious blind spots on this car, particularly on the driver side. It's difficult to explain, but switching lanes was not easy in this car because some unnecessary cosmetic plastic on the inside of the car. Lastly, the ceiling seemed a bit low and the two seats in the front were unnecessarily big. Feel like you probably will get more room in comparable Japanese full size sedans.

Overall: I enjoyed the car, but I still think any comparable Japanese car is better (Altima, Maxima, Camry, Accord, etc). I think Ford is probably the best American auto maker, but I purchased a 2014 Altima and it's definitely nicer. Regardless, the car was very smooth driving and you could definitely do a lot worse.

1.5L SE with technology package great so far!
By Kevin Ricks

2015 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Almost bought an Accord. So far, glad I didn't. I bought the deep impact blue with charcoal leather heated seats. It looks like a million bucks! The tiny little 1.5L EcoBoost is amazing. You think "really? This big 5 passenger car has a tiny 1.5L motor and it moves like this?" Plenty of power to pass or climb hills. Think it should be quicker? No problem! Drop it into sport mode and things get a little more exciting. It's not a Charger SRT but it gets the job done while sipping fuel. It's VERY hilly where we live and as long as you doing 60+ mph, it'll take all the hills in 6th gear, overdrive. Slower than that, there's not much torque left in this motor below 1500 rpm.
The seats a very comfortable. The heat on your lower back makes you not want to get out of the seats. Huge trunk, quite ride. My only nit pick is there's a really nice place for your smart phone under the stereo, but the USB port is in the console under the arm rest. Should've been up near the radio instead of having to deal with a lose cord. Duh! The old Sync 2 system isn't as bad as they say it is but I'm sure the new sync 3 coming out on the 2017 I'm sure will be even better. Love the digital display panels too.