So Far So Good
By alphadog731 on
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I traded in a base model BMW 328i for this Titanium Fusion because I wanted a longer wheel base and a better ride with more amenities. I have driven the car on one road trip that used to kill my body in the harsh riding BMW. There was no comparing the ride quality. I'm not comparing vehicles here just how my body reacts to the different road feel. All I can say is I have no regrets on the switch despite the odd looks from my neighbors and the dealership staff. This car drives every bit as well as my BMW and my VW CC prior to that. It's a bit more substantial than both of them which is exactly what I was after. The handling is tight but not harsh and I love the increased size of the car.
Favorite Features
I am a big fan of 2.0 turbo 4 cylinder engines. They provide decent power without too big of a hit at the gas pump. I love the interior of the vehicle that some have described as stark. I see it as high tech. I hate fake wood. I see some Volvo influence inside.
Suggested Improvements
I find the A pillar to be a bit thick and it obstructs vision a little on tight turns. Gas mileage is not as good as I had thought it would be, but not a deal breaker for me. I plan on trying my first tank of premium on my next fill up to see if that helps. Sync w/ My Ford Touch is a bit aggravating and still in need of fine tuning.