2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: 1.6 liter engine is amazing.

2014 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Titanium Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic w/EcoBoost)

1.6 liter engine is amazing.
By simplyteeb on

2014 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Best car I've ever owned. Quiet, responsive, fun to drive, roomy, did I mention quiet. My only complaint with the entire car is the trunk lid can get into the way of my head occassionally. :) I am still amazed at the gas mileage. I average 24-28. Have gotten as high as 41 and my very lowest was 19. This car beats any sedan I've driven.

My favorite feature is the My Ford Touch System. I've heard nothing but complaints and whining, but I have had no issues. There is the very rare lock up, or she doesn't understand what I asked her to do, but that is a computer issue...they all do that occassionally. My other favorite feature is the SPORT selection for the transmission. It shifts perfectly for 'curvy roads' and is great for driving in the snow...letting the engine shift down to slow your car down, instead of having to brake so much.

I really don't have any issues with the car. The trunk lid can't go any higher due to the back window, and if you want an opening that is level with the rear bumper, you have to have a little overhang. :)
By cruzefan1
on 01/28/14 13:54 PM (PST)

I'd like to know your driving habits and such as my gas mileage hasn't been anywhere near 41. I've been averaging about 25 combined, 22 city, and 32 highway.