2014 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: First Ford

2014 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

2014 Ford Fusion

Titanium Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic w/EcoBoost)

First Ford
By aeboi617 on

2014 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Now, despite the fact that I've worked for Ford for about 5 months now so I had a lot more time to study the car without being pestered by car salesmen. Now having said that, I had plenty of time to study this car and make a well informed decision. I've owned the car for about 2 months now, have put about 1800 miles on it and still catch myself looking back at the car when I get out. It's an extremely impressive, stylish, and agile car. This car never ceases to impress. I've been a Honda car owner all my life but after doing hard research, driving different vehicles for a couple months, and seeing different features, the Fusion rose above the rest.

Blind spot indicator system takes some getting used to if you're coming from a vehicle that did not have it. Lane keeping system is extremely impressive but I would suggest keeping it on a medium intensity setting or it will be constantly correcting you. Sync with MyFord Touch is an awesome interface, the only reason I can think people would complain about it is it is filled with techie features that take some learning to get adapted to.

Have not had to take it into dealership for any complaints. Only thing I haven't figured out yet is, the majority of the time when I get it and start it, it goes back to the last seat settings and then other times it doesn't. Very minor complaint that is probably something I'm doing wrong.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review