Fusion Titanium AWD - I'm Impressed
By rgdawson on
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Looking for a mid-size AWD sedan and my “wants” included AWD, styling, quiet, state of the art electronics, Adaptive Cruise Control/Collision Avoidance, trunk that can fit multiple sets of golf clubs, and fun to drive. I value everyday drivability on the roads I actually drive on over track performance. I drove the BMW 3, Audi A4, Cadillac ATS, Volvo S60, Infiniti Q50. Almost giving up, tried the Fusion. Man, was I ever surprised and impressed. This car is fantastic in every aspect I care about. I was prepared to buy a much more expensive car. This car is SO smooth, so quiet, so comfortable, sporty enough, a joy to drive. I really like SYNC, too. Well done, Ford, you won me over, easily.
Favorite Features
Drive-ability, quiet, AWD and Adaptive Cruise, SYNC, Roomy trunk, styling, seats and ergonomics.
Suggested Improvements
Better users manual, voice commands cheat sheet. Make the steering column electronically adjustable and part of the memory. Memorize infotainment settings (stations, inputs, etc) per driver/key fob. Bigger glove box. An extra SD card slot (Nav consumes the only SD slot, but there are two USBs at least). Voice command for switch between multiple paired phones.