Perfect Mid-Size Sedan--Smooth, Quiet, Attractive
By bobof15c on
2014 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I LOVE my Fusion S w/ 2.5L 6spd auto. I bought this car as an everyday driver to and from work 75 mi round trip. I drive my 06 Mustang GT convertible for fun but for everything else this car is perfect and a great value, including impressing customers! Smooth, Quiet, Attractive and 175hp when I need it. I'm getting 38-41 MPG on highway, 30 in suburbs, 36 combined.
Favorite Features
Fusion standard sound system is awesome and love the very quiet interior combined with Bluetooth phone function. 6 speed auto, 4 wheel disc, power everything, low roll resistance tires and remote/alarm are standard on Fusion S! My buddy bought the Fusion Hybrid for twice as much and is jealous I'm getting such good mileage!! Another coworker who is a Mercedes lover swears my Fusion is quieter than his C class. My BMW boss refuses to believe I got it for less than $16K internet price after Feb/military rebates.
Suggested Improvements
Synch is glitchy. Auto trans seems to slightly downshift every so often when coasting at low speed.
By jparis1
on 06/25/14 21:19 PM (PDT)

I just purchased a fusion s and love it. My only concern is that my engine occasionally gets very loud typically as when I'm at a light or in park. I'm not sure if it's a fan, intake, etc. do you have this same problem?