Owner's Manual
By james8506 on
2014 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased the S model Fusion. My complaint has nothing to do with the car itself. It's the owners manual. Over half the manual is dedicated to SYNK. In order to even use SYNK you have to purchase a plan separately which I do not need. Therefore, for me, the manual is of little use. I had to go to a separate web page to learn how to use what does come with my particular car. Ford should have included more detail on what functions are standard (without having to buy other stuff for it to work) for the display and how they work with buttons on the steering wheel. On one Edmonds page it says I have tire pressure notification. Well, I don't see that in the manual so I don't know.
Favorite Features
Comfort of seats and steering. I drove the Camry, and Passat. Fusion, overall, is a better car to me.
Suggested Improvements
Write the Owners Manual to cover what is on the car you bought and how to work all the features, in detail. Somewhere in the manual Ford could say the car is equipped with SYNK capability. In a separate booklet called 'SYNK" they could tell all about that. For me, my owner's manual is useless.