2014 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Never fail to impress
By kingkole02 on 07/28/14 14:45 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have driven Fusion's before and they never fail to impress me. I would choose this vehicle over several in the model comparision. Althought I find the new seat design an issue. I just could not get comfortable in the car for the first several miles. Luckily this was not a road trip vehicle for me.

Love it so far
By jordan122011 on 07/25/14 00:26 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I really thought I needed an SUV, but this car won me over. I have owned an older Fusion in the past that was ok. It's roomy yet gets great gas mileage. I average 32mpg highway and coming from larger vehicles that is awesome to me.

1.5 L Ecoboost SE
By bharp61308 on 07/09/14 11:13 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my 2014 Ford Fusion SE 1.5L Ecoboost! I just happened to be at a Ford Dealership with a friend picking up her car that was serviced when I first saw the 2014 Ford Fusion. It's sportiness caught my eye amongst all the other cars on the show room floor. I was shocked when I found out it was a Ford Fusion. This dealership also sell Lincoln etc. I test drove the Infiniti G37, Mercedes C300, BMW 328I, Acura TSX and TL and others. The 2014 Ford Fusion was the first car that I immediately fell in love with! I was amazed at all the features I was able to get for my budget of under $35k. leather, sunroof, mytouch with nav,rear camera, heated seats, parking assist, etc.

Great car
By burninrubba on 06/18/14 19:59 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have the 1.6 with the manual transmission. I love the Sync, the voice commands work so well, you can say the complete address all at once and it understands 95% of the time. Very comfortable ride and very quite. The only thing I don't like is the MPG, I do a lot of highway driving and I can't average more than 28, and I'm not driving hard. The car only has 3,000 miles, hopefully the MPGs will improve over time. Overall I'm very impressed, it's a lot of car for $30K.

Rented an SE 2.0 (not Titanium)
By skw0123 on 06/04/14 22:33 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The 2014 Fusion was a fabulous surprise (I'm a 2010 Fusion SE owner). The ragged 3.0 V6 and balky six speed automatic on my old car made me wonder how good the Fusion new drivetrain could be, but words can hardly begin...granted I did get the top of the line engine choice, but the automatic was absolutely superb as well. The next great surprise was the ride. My old Fusion rides like a buckboard in comparison...all the other midsize car manufacturers should stop what they're doing and just copy the Fusion's setup. Handling seemed sharp even with the well-damped ride...it really is outstanding.

One great car!
By pugman1948 on 05/27/14 11:32 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the 2014 Ford Fusion S (2.5) in ruby red Metallic paint. Although new car search engines don't show the premium red on the S model, indeed it is available. I saved a lot over the SE but lack some of the SE bells and whistles like power front seat, and rear view camera. The only visible difference on the exterior is the rocker panels are black vinyl which works very well with the red. At 1500 miles we took a 2000 mile trip. I kept careful records of the mileage. It seems that the results were 35 mpg highway and 26 city. I was very pleased with the results with the 2.5 liter base engine. It had plenty of power driving over the mountains of West Virginia The ride is incredibly smooth.

im MAD
By tami14 on 05/27/14 08:15 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just got a brand new 2014 fusion. This weekend we took her on her first trip, 200 miles down to Vriginia Beach. An hour in, the transmission slipped and sent the tachomenter racing. Took my foot off the gas to let it catch again. It kept doing this, especially on inclines. I was very scared. Then a wrench icon popped up. Great, in I95 traffic with a brand new yet screwed up car. Well, didnt do much on my vacation in fear of breaking down. Driving back I only allowed myself to go 60mph, even in a 65mph zone, because I didn't want to break down. It worked. Also when I am at a red light, the car shudders and wants to stall. This started a month ago.

Perfect Mid-Size Sedan--Smooth, Quiet, Attractive
By bobof15c on 05/14/14 09:47 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I LOVE my Fusion S w/ 2.5L 6spd auto. I bought this car as an everyday driver to and from work 75 mi round trip. I drive my 06 Mustang GT convertible for fun but for everything else this car is perfect and a great value, including impressing customers! Smooth, Quiet, Attractive and 175hp when I need it. I'm getting 38-41 MPG on highway, 30 in suburbs, 36 combined.

This is a Ford?
By tedk7 on 05/06/14 13:03 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

To steal a line form Buick, this isn't your grandmother's Ford! Wow, my new Ford Fusion SE with 1.5 L Ecoboost is awesome! My previous car was a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L V6, so naturally I test drove a new Accord, then tested a Fusion. I was amazed, the Fusion out-classed the Accord in every regard. The Accord's V6 was a bit quicker, but the Ecoboost's tiny 1.5 liter turbo is close, and the 7 to 10 extra mpg at interstate speeds (70+ mph) more than makes up for the small difference. The Fusion is quieter, rides and handles better and is way better looking than an Accord which has changed little since 2008. Ford Sync is easy to learn despite some reviews to the contrary and the stereo rocks!

Just purchased a Ford Fusion SE 2014
By var5 on 03/27/14 19:10 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car.I just purchased it so I don't have a lot of miles on it yet.The ride is very comfortable and noise free.The 4 cylinder 2.5 L is plenty for driving through the city or highway.This car is what I like to say " A champagne car on a beer budget".

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Fusion in VA is:

$162 per month*