Wow.
By jdesmond on
2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I have never been a big car fan. They have always simply provided transportation. Something however happened when I looked at the Ford Fusion. When I got in it for a test drive, I was amazed by the comfort. When I put my foot on the gas, I was impressed with the performance. The features - that make it fun to drive as well knocked my socks off. Add to this a dealership (Paul Cerame, St Louis) and salesman (Tony L.) who did not mess with me and I couldn't be happier.
Favorite Features
Blind spot warning Cross traffic sensing - great when backing out of a parking spot Voice activated navigation, dual climate settings and entertainment, blue tooth phone I can take a jump drive of music, plug it in and listen Back up camera Heated seats
Suggested Improvements
The lane keeper on the blind spot package does not appear to actually identify straying into another lane. Back up camera package - does not come standard with audible sensors that warn driver of proximity to object directly behind. There are side sensors that detect oncoming vehicles, but none standard in the rear. Adding them after market is possible but color is limited to black - this on a white car, while possible would look odd. Driver assisted cruise control not standard. Some of these nice additional features were not easily observed as missing in the package groupings. So - I would have added these features had I known, they were not part of the packages I added.