2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Excellent value and great MPG

2013 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Excellent value and great MPG
By netmike1963 on

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2011 Fusion with the 2013 Fusion. What a huge difference between them !! My 2011 Fusion was cramped compared to my 2013 Fusion. I now have much more legroom so long distant drives are much more comfortable. I chose the Fusion S model and with incentives, the purchased price was below $20,000.00 The color of my Fusion is Ginger Ale Metallic and I receive a lot of compliments almost daily. I bought my Fusion in April 2013 and already have over 4,000 miles on it. I am currently averaging a little over 26mpg and I truly enjoy driving it more than my previous one. The ride is so much smoother than the 2011 model.

Favorite Features

My most favorite feature has to be the improved interior room. I have multiple sclerosis and the added legroom has been a plus. My legs are no longer cramped and driving now has become so much more comfortable. Another feature I really like is the lowering of all the windows at the same time when I press the unlock button on the key fob twice and hold the button firmly until the windows lower themselves.

Suggested Improvements

My only complaint is the power mirror switch.