2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Excellent value and great MPG

2013 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Excellent value and great MPG
By netmike1963 on

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2011 Fusion with the 2013 Fusion. What a huge difference between them !! My 2011 Fusion was cramped compared to my 2013 Fusion. I now have much more legroom so long distant drives are much more comfortable. I chose the Fusion S model and with incentives, the purchased price was below $20,000.00 The color of my Fusion is Ginger Ale Metallic and I receive a lot of compliments almost daily. I bought my Fusion in April 2013 and already have over 4,000 miles on it. I am currently averaging a little over 26mpg and I truly enjoy driving it more than my previous one. The ride is so much smoother than the 2011 model.

My most favorite feature has to be the improved interior room. I have multiple sclerosis and the added legroom has been a plus. My legs are no longer cramped and driving now has become so much more comfortable. Another feature I really like is the lowering of all the windows at the same time when I press the unlock button on the key fob twice and hold the button firmly until the windows lower themselves.

My only complaint is the power mirror switch.